Payment Processor Isvs
We are looking for independent software vendors (isvs) that integrate payment processing capability into software and offer it as a payment processor to dental, home services, spa & salon, restaurant, retail, e-commerce, professional services, and industry agnostic companies. We are interested in individuals who are part of the decision-making team who participates in the selection or management of who they are going to offer their payment processor software.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. What is your level of influence in the selection or management or businesses to offer your payment processor to?
2. Can you discuss fully the considerations in choosing these businesses to offer your payment processor to?+53 Other Responses
(subject: software procurement)
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
We have been engaged by our client, a leading pharmaceutical company to understand software market and procurement best practices in the software industry.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What is the industry benchmark to split the software spend between isvs and vars for pharmaceutical fortune 500 company?
2. What percentage of the total software spend goes to cloud for a pharma company?
3. Who are the top suppliers and what are their strengths and weaknesses for pharma industry? (niche technology leaders (pharma based), market leaders due to their huge revenue, etc.)
as a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response.
Thanks+3 Other Responses
Isv Marketplace Research
We are looking to speak with multiple independent software vendors who develop applications for businesses that are hosted on the public cloud. Ideally a high-caliber it decision maker, application owners, and software developers.
This is for a paid 1-hour web-based interview. Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance in this space.
please rate your level of influence over the following aspects of your company. Please rate each on a 1-9 scale, where 9=strong influence and 1=no influence at all.
+232 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses