Employer Sponsored Child Care Services In Usa
Subject: employer sponsored child care services - us
we are studying the trends and best practices for employer sponsored child care services industry in the us. We are looking for experts to contribute to the following queries:
cost and pricing
1) what are the different pricing models(other than cost plus) prevalent in the us for employer sponsored child care services? Are there any pricing models that might become relevant in the near future?
2) what are the different slas and kpis for employer sponsored child care services?
3) among the different cost components such as staff payroll, rent/property tax, maintenance etc, who(employer/buyer or supplier) bears the cost?
4) what are the changing trends among the different cost components(staff payroll, maintenance, meals etc.) and how can a buyer optimize spend for each of these components?
Child care services trends
1) with increasing ratio of workforce telecommuting and becoming mobile, what are the future employer sponsored child care services that will become relevant in such a scenario?
Areas of expertise: seeking experts with knowledge of us child care services industry, day care facilities, pricing models and cost structure for child care services+2 Other Responses
The zintro blog needs you!i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.Your contribution is voluntary,and while there is no direct payment involved,getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity that will increase the amount of traffic to your expert profile.
As a featured expert,you will be named and a link to your profile will be included.Here is a sample:
if interested,please send me your one-to-three paragraph response to the following news via znotes within the next few days:
a new parenting trend has emerged in hopes of combating educational backtracking during the summer months. Instead of reading children stories before bed,parents are encouraged to practice math problems with them.Some specialists maintain that this practice will help kids keep their math skills sharp while out of school.Will this change in nighttime rituals alter family dynamics or improve math skills during the school year?
Please include your full name so we can link it to your expert profile and get you more presence on zintro.Let me know if you have any questions.
gabriela meller+5 Other Responses