Custom-made high precision machined parts
introduction: these parts go into the machinery producing medical systems like prefilled syringes, drug delivery systems, diagnostic systems, etc. And these are made according to the drawings/specifications provided by end users.
Client industry: medical device manufacturing company
industries considered: aerospace, automation, medical, automotive, pharmaceuticals, and semiconductor
geographical scope: europe (western, central & eastern europe)
expertise required on:
sourcing practices followed by end user companies (like aerospace, automation, medical, automotive, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor, and machinery manufacturing oem) in europe with regard to custom-made high precision machined parts
1. What is their sourcing strategy is all about?
2. What is their adoption rate among three kinds of sourcing strategies: country level souring / regional level sourcing / global sourcing (low cost country sourcing)?
3. Which is the most adopted sourcing strategy? And why?
4. Will these strategies be different by parts?
5. Even some of the end users engage with low cost manufacturing supply base. Under what all scenarios end users adopt this kind of sourcing strategy? What all parts are sourced from low cost countries?
Kindly let us know if your area of expertise can help us in this research.+10 Other Responses
Industrial Parks In Vietnam
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about :
o industry: industrial parks / property development
o geography: vietnam
looking fir someone who has worked as project manager / operation manager for companies like vsip, amata, or any foreign developers that work with government.
Please drop your relevant experience along with your contact information.
insight alpha+7 Other Responses
Hello, i am ife from lagos, nigeria. Am interested in starting a foam manufacturing business, want to know what to put in place for machinery, equipment & production process.+7 Other Responses
Industrial Engineering And Design
to give you a short introduction, we are one of the largest producer of kaolin & starch in india.
We are interested in redesigning some of our process and machinery for better efficiency and cost reduction. If can do the same please send me your resume via zintro.
sr. Manager - corporate strategy+12 Other Responses