Industrial Equipment Performance Study
We are looking to speak with multiple experts that are knowledgeable on the industrial equipment performance and have evaluated a technology solution that monitors the health and performance of your industrial equipment.
This is a paid 30 to 45 minute phone interview
**please note that we are only interested in your expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. All information you provide will be handled in strictest confidentiality and will be used for research and classification purposes only.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
1. Have you recently participated in the evaluation of a technology solution that monitors the health and performance of your industrial equipment? Yes/no
2. Was it important that the solutions you evaluated rely on ai (artificial intelligence) or machine learning? Yes/no+144 Other Responses
Large Engine Equipment Operators
We are an authorized zintro partner looking to reach experts who are currently employed in any of the following industries:
electric power generation
heavy mining/construction/industrial equipment
specifically, the project will center around equipment that uses diesel or natural gas powered large engines. We would like to reach experts who have “hands on”, day-to-day experience operating/managing this type of equipment (e.G., boats, locomotives, tractors, combines, drills, and other large equipment in the above industries that are powered by large engines). This project is open to many geographies around the world. We ask that you please provide your current company name and title in responding to this inquiry. Please no consultants.+7 Other Responses
Industrial Equipment Rental
I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
i am working with an institutional investor and am interested in speaking with experts in the compressor rental space in the us. Ideal experts would have recent or current experience in a major us compressor rental firm.
I would like to learn more about major compressor manufacturers, brand perception, competitive dynamics, and general market outlook.+5 Other Responses
Water Jet Cutting
We are looking for an industry expert in the market for water jets used for cutting a variety of materials, including steel, stone, and plastic. Specifically, we are interested in an expert who can describe the water jet market and opine on expectations for industry growth as of mid-2013.+4 Other Responses
Us Industrial Manufacturing
· industry criteria: industrial manufacturing
· function : r2r,credit, collections, t&e, ap, ar
· domain: finance and accounting
· geographic focus: us
· previous experience/ past organizations: united states steel corporation, nippon steel, arcelormittal sa
· years of experience:10-15 years
· key specialization: process manufacturing
· key responsibilities:
ü rapidly reduce cost of finance & accounting as quickly as possible while maintaining the ability to accurately report financial results.
Ü to incorporate managed services into its service delivery model to drive process efficiencies, alleviate resource constraints and partner with the business by providing value-adding activities.
· duration of the project: 3 days+7 Other Responses
Industrial Equipment Service
Looking for someone who can help streamline my industrial rotary equipment service group with better customer response and billable hours. Want someone with prior hands on experience in service management.+5 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Equipment Mro Services
We are looking for an expert who can offer insights on mro (maintenance, repairs, spare parts etc.) service providers in north america for process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key areas of focus are:
1. Average oem spend on maintenance services such as, preventive maintenance, spare parts, repairs, services etc.
2. Industry best-practices (sla's, kips etc.)
3. Are there purely 3rd party service providers for the equipment mentioned above in na?
4. Do integrated facilities management (ifm) service providers also provide mro services for pharmaceutical process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment? If yes, how do they engage with clients and what benefits do they offer?
Experts with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical equipment mro services in north america, please respond to this query.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Obsolete Manufacturing Equipment
I would like to get in touch with an expert who is in the field of secondary sales market for manufacturing equipments. I am listing down few of my queries below:
1. What are the sourcing channels for an used(obsolete) manufacturing equipment(ex. Compressors,forklift and their batteries,belt conveyor etc.)
2.What is the average rate of return for these equipments( based on parameters)?
3. Who are the professional buyers available in the following countries/regions(asean, saudi, egypt,russia,nigeria)+7 Other Responses
Automated And Semi-automated Industrial Equipment
We are in need of a contract mechanical engineer with experience in the design, ideally both mechanical and electrical, of automated and semi-automated industrial equipment. Specifically, our equipment envelop encompasses the processing of metal tube and pipe from 1/4” o.D. To 5” o.D., and the processes include cutting, end finishing, inspecting, and material handling. As we look to expand our product line into other processes, we want to engage someone to become familiar with our current portfolio of equipment, and then help us engineer new equipment of similar design on an as needed basis.+9 Other Responses
We have a 24v dc product, does it need ul 508.+5 Other Responses
Hello, i am ife from lagos, nigeria. Am interested in starting a foam manufacturing business, want to know what to put in place for machinery, equipment & production process.+7 Other Responses
Custom Machining And Fabricating
We have been in the custom machining / fabricating business for 40 years and have 3 locations with over 120 employees. We are doing well overall, but we want to do better at selecting equipment to make sure we are more competitive in our markets. We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a consultant who will add value to our equipment selection process. Are such consultant out there?+11 Other Responses