Industrial Product Registration
We are working on a project where we are trying to understand best practices regarding industrial product registration (just like registering a new personal computer, tv or dyson vacuum for example but for b2b or industrial products). We are particularly interested in experts' expertise and perspective on this process.
We would be interested in the following industries: oil and gas, epc, escos, automotive.
The aim is to conduct a 1 hour phone discussion with our project leader.
annah +7 Other Responses
Packaging Adhesives Industry
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts in the packaging adhesives industry space. We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone involved in the business/market perspective of the space. Our aim is to gain a better understanding of the supply chain, competitive landscape, and outlook for the industry.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this research with your short answers to the questions below:
1. Are you, or your company, currently involved in the industrial adhesives space and would you be able to share your insights on the market dynamics, competitive landscape and trends/metrices that drive growth in this space?
2. Are you familiar with master distributor of industrial packaging materials? Please specify the type of product that you are familiar with – products include acrylic tapes, hot melt adhesives, converted stretch films, and strapping tapes, among a few others
3. Would you be able to share customers perspective for wholesale distributors of various industrial products such as paper, packaging and shipping supplies, among others?
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+38 Other Responses
Global Special Boiling Range Solvents Market
Need an expert regarding the global special boiling range solvents market.
He/she should have knowledge about the following:
- various production processes i.E. With less than 0.02 wt% aromatic compounds, with upto 20 wt% aromatic compounds and with upto 50 wt% aromatic compounds.
- various solvent bases i.E. Petroleum ether, rubber solvent, vm & p naphtha
- various applications i.E. Paints & coatings, adhesives, rubbers & tires, resins, cleansing agents, etc.
Knowledge regarding country-wise usage (or regional) and recent major changes regarding application of these solvents (or any other specific area) will be extra helpful.+7 Other Responses
Need to identify a coating or surface treatment to prevent rubber (silicone, nitrile, or epdm) from sticking to plastic (50% glass filled nylon 66) when in forced contact at elevated temperatures (50c) for long duration (10 yrs).+6 Other Responses
We are a formulator, manufacturer and direct seller of industrial products, e.G. Releases, lubricants, cleaners, coatings, etc.
We are looking for a consultant with product development and formulating expertise related to silicone and non-silicone based release agents primarily, then cleaning products. We need to understand the strengths and weaknesses of our current formulation compared to the competition (how to better describe its strengths). We will also be needing assistance in developing new formulations.
Below are a couple of different projects in the pipeline, each for a couple of weeks depending on time committed by the consultant:
-review of existing portfolio so we can better understand the strengths and weaknesses of our current products, and how to best communicate the strengths of each product to our customers.
-identify opportunities for extending our portfolio (which is currently focused on mold releases) into general purpose cleaners and lubricants.
-assistance in the formulation of chlorinated solvents (tce, perc)
please respond with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have aerosol formulating experience and knowledge of current solvents, propellants and actives, and aerosol delivery systems?
2. Would you be able educate our team on strengths and weaknesses of various formulations?+28 Other Responses
Looking for an additive to rubber that will help neutralize the smell and off gasing of the rubber+4 Other Responses
I have a compression mold for a thin rubber with fabric support. The product is pleating when formed on the mold and i need a technical expert to help me resolve the issue.+15 Other Responses
Plastics And Rubber Product Manufacturing For Parenteral Packaging
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in analysing the ‘the plastics and rubber product manufacturing for parenteral packaging solutions and positioning of west pharmaceutical services, inc. As a candidate for preferred supplier from the industry’
1. Please elaborate on following questions for “west pharma” as one of the suppliers:
o how competitive is west pharma as compared to other vendors in terms of quality, cost and innovation?
O supplier readiness on different areas of opportunities – e.G. Cost reduction, innovation, risk mitigation etc.
O we understand that bd, medtronic, j&j, merck, b braun, covidien and baxter are some of the major clients for west pharma. Is there any srm initiatives in place with west pharma from these companies?
O major clients (as listed above) by spend with west pharma
o how does west pharma’s top product and services in medical devices industry stack up to its competition?
O what are the key negotiation levers at supplier and industry level?
Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of plastics and rubber product manufacturing for parenteral packaging solutions.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the decentralized clinical trial market, if you are interested to proceed.
zalak+6 Other Responses
Industrial product designer - batteries
we are a battery company looking for an industrial product designer with a knowledge of materials, heat management, electronics, and ventilation to take our current lab scale anode and cathode electrode designs and help us:
* develop a more compact, low cost, functional battery design * improve its appearance,
* make it easily stackable and assembled (in large quantities) into large modules.
The ideal candidate would have specific experience in designing batteries for companies like apple and tesla.+8 Other Responses
India Rubber Gasket
we are into making of rubber gaskets of nbr fkm vmq so my question is how to make perfect rubber gaskets for oe quality and want know about compounding formulation of all above mentioned rubbers so as to be assured about quality of my gaskets.
Regards sunil mehta+5 Other Responses
Natural Rubber Processing
I need a natural rubber processing expert to consult on masterbatching natural rubber with carbon black and/or silica.+10 Other Responses
Natural Rubber Latex
We need someone who has deep knowledge of natural rubber latex and one who can help my client write literature on this subject and associate this documentation with my client's high quality products that make their products of good premiums in price. This is a consultancy job and the person we are looking for should have high degree of educational background (master's or phd). He does not have to be relocated in our client's plant but would be requested to visit the site to get more information about the products. Please contact me asap.+10 Other Responses