Healthcare Informatics - Oncology, Esrd
Assignment is on healthcare informatics product/solution offering for disease such as oncology, end stage renal disease, venous, peripheral artery disease, among others.
Most of the product solution offering relates to cater the application areas such as population health management, revenue cycle management, precision medicine, radiology imaging, drug discovery, etc.
Key objective is to understand the overall value these informatics products and solutions offer to their customers; both economical and clinical objective is to understand the following:
1. Overall value chain of the industry to understand:
• key players operating at different level
• how crowded is the domain (no of companies at different level)
• data flow among various stakeholders such as payor, provider, government bodies, patients, research labs
• which application type is highly dominated application (revenue cycle management, population health management, patient engagement, risk stratification, precision medicine, drug discovery, etc.)
• key problems addressed by the product/solution offered in the industry
• what are the current unmet needs, that needs to be addressed in near future
2. What economic and clinical value does this informatics solutions bring in for the customers – providers, payors, government, patients
3 trending technologies (other than ai, ml, big data, etc) in use for developing the informatics solutions for the above mentioned disease+44 Other Responses
Radiology And Cardiology Informatics
Cardiology informatics companies+4 Other Responses
Early-stage Oncology Clinical Trials
oncology clinical trial managers, organizers, site coordinators, trial investigators/consultants;
oncology clinical trial regulatory personnel; clinical project manager/consultant at cros and pharmaceuticals
priority regions of interest: united states, europe, india
few companies involved in this space: cros conducting early-stage oncology clinical trials (e.G., lambda therapeutic research, labcorp, ppd, iqvia, syneos)
few clients involved in this space: small-to-mid-sized pharmaceutical companies in oncology field (e.G. Novartis, amgen, astrazeneca, bms, biocon, incyte)
the some of the key aspects that we are looking to understand from the experts are (global and india):
o market size and segmentation (value and volume) of oncology clinical trials:
• historic & future growth rate
• market trends/drivers & challenges
• impact of covid-19 on the market demand
o regulatory overview of the indian clinical trial market:
• regulatory submission and approval process
• necessary sops– protocols & guidelines: prerequisites to conduct a clinical trial in india for indian and foreign molecules and medical devices
• mapping of application and approval process: clinical trial commission, trialist and registrant application, necessary documentation required, phase i / ii data review, feedback and institutional ethical committee approval
o assessment of market structure and identification of key cros
• evaluating the market structure for the early- stage oncology trials by the cros and sponsors
• identification of key cros that conduct the early- stage oncology ct globally and in india
• competitive assessment of key cros (lambda research / labcorp / ppd, etc)
• business overview and offerings of the key cros in this space
• information on technologies used for patient recruitment, risk based monitoring, patient monitoring, etc.
• proficiencies in biostatistics and statistical programming, clinical data management
• business model and strategic outlook within the oncology space
• type of customers and services provided
o customer assessment
• identification and segmentation of the key customers (mid – small pharma clients)
• evaluating current and future customer requirement and challenges faced by them+22 Other Responses
Unstructured Clinical Data Research
I am interested in speaking with informatics professionals that work at health systems (hospitals) that need to gain insights from unstructured data esp. For value based care and population health. Can you answer the following sample questions, how many data analysts and data abstractors do you employ? What projects are you involved in that require manual chart review? Does your organization have a program in place to manage data for population health initiatives and macra initiatives? If you have this type of experience and can answer this type of questions, please let me know.
I can also talk to health it vendors trying to develop data mining solutions for this type of data. I want to speak with people that can describe unstructured data mining needs, esp. Uses/applications, types of reports needed, frequency for this type of mining and how a data mining solution would be used/accessed.+11 Other Responses
Clinical Data Management Billing Rates
i am in need of billing rates for job roles in clinical data management, medical writing and biostatistics for the following countries:
i would require the information by 5th feb 2016 (ist timing) as this is a quick request.
Thank you+19 Other Responses
Clinical Informatics / Electronic Health Record
What lies beyond the ehr as we adopt the new regulations of the hitech act?+9 Other Responses
I am interested in speaking with someone with knowledge of ge centricity perinatal software, including the creation of qs patient reports and audit trails. Preferably someone employed in the hospital setting with experience in labor & delivery and healthcare informatics. Assuming the person has the right qualifications, i am willing to pay for the time spent in consultation.+2 Other Responses
Clinical Trials Ai Platform
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights and feedback to a startup seeking equity investment.
design & conduct better clinical trials. Making clinical trials seamless by bringing together the best and most important functionality of study design & protocol optimization, trial administration, data collection & task management all in one intelligent system.
Experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
healthcare, clinical trials, pharmaceutical, life sciences, health and wellness
healthcare it, deep learning, ai, end-to-end platforms
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
(this is an all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks.)
what’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment+29 Other Responses
This is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in montreal, qc, canada.
**as a manager, biostatistics you will:
- implement project-specific strategies and assist with the development and implementation of department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs.
- assist with the oversight of statistical operations personnel. This includes hiring personnel, managing personnel matters, conducting performance evaluations, and training statisticians regarding applicable regulatory guidelines and statistical practices.
- participate in interactions with regulatory agencies and assist with resource allocation and the development of business proposals related to the biostatistics and programming department.
- be responsible for the statistical aspects of projects for clients and project teams through management of internal staff. Provide input into crf and dvs development in all therapeutic areas (e.G. Edit checks for clinical trial data).
- serve as the statistical lead on projects when appropriate and develop a close liaison with the client contacts, sas programmers, biostatisticians, and project managers to drive the statistical aspects of project delivery.
- and more!
**required education and experience**
- phd in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with some applied statistics training relevant to the clinical trials or health research environment and with 3 years of relevant work experience or a master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field and 5 to 7 years of biostatistical experience in the clinical trials or health research environment.
- thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
**about our client**
join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! they are serious about scientific integrity and has a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
**value proposition for you**
- flexible work schedule.
- proven potential for professional growth.
- a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
- the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
- exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
Note: please attach your latest cv along with your response on zintro.+34 Other Responses
Hi. This is a question for an expert in nurse informatics. I was wondering do you think computers are an important component of your career? If so, in what ways are they needed and beneficial to what it is you do?+2 Other Responses
This is a full-time employment opportunity for a clinical trial manager (ctm) in the san francisco area.
-responsible for coordinating and monitoring the day-to-day logistics of our clinical trials.
-manage clinical trial operations including vendor performance, internal/external metrics, and communication of project status within the project team
-manage and track completion of study start-up, conduct, and closeout activities to industry and corporate standards
-ensure the progress and completion of projects according to timelines
-prepare and present project specific updates
-lead or assist in the writing of clinical documents such as protocols, study reports, study manuals, and annual reports
-monitor safety surveillance and reporting activities
-oversee data management processes including collection and cleaning of clinical database, reconciliation of clinical and safety databases, and data interpretation and evaluation
-coordinate dsmb/safety reviews inline with charter and overall study parameters
-assist in the construction of clinical development processes including development and writing of sops, creation and organization of study trial master files, and clarification of organization and workflow structures
-plan, generate, and track study timelines and trial budgets
-site management activities including: review monitoring reports, interact with study monitors, track site errors or other indicators of site difficulties, identification of potential problem sites and development of corrective action plans as required, acting as our contact, as needed, for clinical sites
-ba/bs degree in biological science or nursing required (equivalent experience may be accepted)
-5+ years of clinical research in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
-3+ years of multi-center clinical trial management experience, specifically experience in phase 2, phase 3 us & international clinical trials
-experience managing cros, central laboratories, and other clinical study vendors
-experience preparing clinical trial budgets and contracts
-knowledge of ich-gcps and 21 cfr is required
-experience in metabolic/hepatic drug development is desirable
-experience with ivrs and/or edc is desirable+24 Other Responses
Software engineer with extensive experience reviewing and drafting us patent applications related to radiology health informatics and in health information interoperability. We need an engineer to review existing patent portfololio and assist in drafting the technologic descriptions of spinoff patent applications.+12 Other Responses