Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can provide me billing rates for it industry for the following roles:
2.Data center engineer
5.It information systems - manager
6.It business analysis - manager
7.It business analyst
14.Software testing release
countries include:-singapore, malaysia, indonesia, china, hong kong, taiwan and thailand.
Thank you.+5 Other Responses
Statement of work
position: software developer
location: greenville, sc
duration: 6 months
scope of project:
this project shall develop the functionality of the qtip data repository to meet the needs of the demonstration grant. The project’s development and testing period must ensure release prior to january 1, 2012. Team develops and operates systems . Team will be responsible for the project management and oversight of this project.
the software engineer is responsible for assessing, designing, developing, supporting and implementing the member management replacement project and any other projects assigned. This position will work under the direction of technical project manager and technical lead for support & maintenance of all new technology development work.
• ibm curam social management platform experience.
• experience implementing medicaid eligibility systems in multiple states
• 3 years of experience as a curam developer.
• web-based distributed systems architecture and design: design, develop, and implement enterprise level web-based systems, enterprise defined in terms of system scope as well as number of users. Plan for responsive user interfaces incorporating modern web 2.0 technologies (such as ajax) and mobility needs (smartphones and tablets). Stay abreast of industry-directions and trends and continually evaluate them for potential impact and/or use in the architecture.
• software engineering: design and develop java applications incorporating industry-standard frameworks where appropriate (such as spring or struts or hibernate). Plan for highly available and scalable applications. Incorporate services into system design where appropriate. Coordinate and plan the work of java development teams.
• software project lifecycle management: effectively implement and utilize modern web-based software industry standards and best practices including an agile/scrum-based methodology, use of integrated development environments, strong emphasis on unit testing and participation in complete software lifecycle from analysis and design through testing and deployment. Assist end-user and business analysts in turning business needs into incremental software development projects and sprints. Serve as a champion for quality software and software development practices.
• communicate with a broad mix of stakeholders involved in the information technology system replacement projects
• proven experience developing enterprise class web applications in microsoft’s .Net environment (visual studio including c# and sql server experience)
• demonstrated experience designing and coding web applications
ability to assess current solution, solutions available through other state’s efforts and develop the most cost effective and efficient plan
• experience working on health information exchanges (hie) and/or electronic health records (ehr)
• medicaid management information system (mmis) experience
• medicaid operations experience.
• knowledge of healthcare and related insurance principles and processes.
• medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience.
• public sector and/or academic environment experience.
Websphere/websphere nd experience.
bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or field. Master’s degree preferred.
none required. Microsoft .Net/sql server and/or related microsoft technology certification preferred. Java 6 certification preferred.+4 Other Responses
Analytical Software Development
We are an authorized zintro partner looking for developers, programmers, software engineers, and product architects in any industry. All respondents must be currently involved in the development of analytics-based applications (e.G. Applications that leverage data and analysis to provide insight/guidance to end-user) or business applications (e.G. Erp, supply chain). No consultants please.+14 Other Responses