Marine Shipping Cold Chain Logistics
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with sales managers or operations managers from a major ocean carrier company/ container (that uses refrigerated ships) who have experience in cold chain logistics and reefer containers. The candidate must have knowledge of the overall container carrier market, including market sizes and the needs of hygroscopic cargo (such as coffee, tea, tobacco, paper, or powder) or perishable goods. Knowledge of energy usage and dehumidification requirements are also strongly preferred.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. Can you share your background with cold chain logistics and reefer containers?
2. Would you be able to discuss your knowledge in the overall container carrier market and the needs of hygroscopic cargoes or perishable goods?
3. Can you discuss your experience in the energy usage and dehumidification process in this space?+20 Other Responses
Shipping Container Terminals
I am doing a study on port terminals. I would like to understand the below:
1) information on how public and private terminals operate
2) kpis and slas on port terminals
3) engagement practices of port terminals and to understand whether the terminals engage with carriers or engage with shippers
please advice at the earliest+35 Other Responses
we are an amazon store that is searching for a reliable, consistent, quality drop-shipping program that is based in the united states and ships orders in a timely fashion (1-7 business days).
The drop-shipping program must use upcs (universal product code) or model 's that will allow us to search the internet using a specific identifier other than the product name to compare prices and allow us to list on amazon. (amazon requires a upc for listing a product).
This drop-shipping program must also have quality products that will yield a decent margin selling on amazon. We focus on both lower margins for products that sell in high volumes and higher margins for products that sell in lower volumes - we are very flexible but like to save as much time as possible.
We are very flexible and are always searching for new deals, new ideas and business opportunities, are constantly searching for new vendors and different ways to make money online.
Thank you, looking forward to responses.+2 Other Responses