Looking for experts in the field of innovation consulting:
what are the criteria’s to select a niche innovation consulting firms for an assignment – supplier selection parameters and frameworks?
- how companies measure performance of innovation consulting firms – sla’s and kpi’s – (performance measurement framework and benchmarks)?
- across industries, who are the top buyers of innovation consulting services? Basic idea about top industry players, who are spending a considerable amount for innovation consulting on external consultants.+17 Other Responses
Supplier Driven Innovation
1. Can you provide case examples of "supplier driven innovations" which has added value to procurement divisions especially in the pharmaceutical/cpg/food and beverages industry?
A. How was the innovation driven
b. What were the kpis to measure the innovation
c. What were the benefits / outcome with regard to the innovation
d. Granularity on these types of programmes and any success stories.+29 Other Responses
Best Practices In Darpa Innovation Partnerships
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking experts who have had experience in partnering for innovation with darpa (defence advanced research projects agency), or have facilitated darpa‘s partnership with other parties. We‘d like to engage them in a discussion in order to understand what makes darpa‘s partnerships successful, through what channels do they materialize and how do they facilitate the innovation efforts of the agency.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you are interested, i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
donika+7 Other Responses
Manager Of Innovation And Insight
Manager of innovation and insight in stow, massachusetts.
Our automotive systems department (asd) is seeking a talented innovation and insight manager to join our new products technology team. We have successfully extended our market leadership in areas of noise and sound control methods. In this role, you will support the team leader by taking responsibility for managing sensing and analysis of competitor, market and technology trends. You will play a key role within the existing asd advanced product development process (pac and epac) as well as assemble consumer and oem insight (voice of the customer) as well as employee (expert) idea, as in input to the overall strategic product planning process.
Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- leads and manage planning activities for non-contracted/advanced development with asd r&d, is an active contributor to epac analysis and decision making.
Work closely with, and provides asd input to corp. R&d activities (with corp. R&d liaison).
- analyze and evaluate new, relevant technologies with appropriate adjacency to our existing technology and marketing capability for new asd applications.
- maintain data on all competitors and performs analysis and tracking of competitive activity.
- provide insight on business opportunities and risks.
- performs/contracts teardown and functional assessments of competitive products as needed. Works closely with the manager of alliances and partnerships to analyze opportunities with outside partners.
- forecast technical direction within the automotive audio electronics market including hardware, materials, software, connectivity, and interaction influences of other automotive systems.
- tracks activities, strategies and technologies of large, “silicon valley” companies and forecasts their impact on the automotive sound-related business (connected vehicles, self-driving vehicles, etc.).
- work with strategic marketing, product line managers (pml) and technical sales managers to develop consumer and oem customer insight into automotive audio experiences and solutions to automotive sound-related problems.
- perform assessment of consumer and customer (oem) “value propositions” with the objective of clarifying and quantifying logical and emotional reasons for purchase. Communicates this information to category plms to ensure success of sales activities for new categories, components, software, materials, etc.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- progressive technical and business experience in the areas of product management, operations, finance, strategic marketing, program management, technical sales or strategic planning.
- experience in automotive electronics, specifically audio or active noise reduction, is strongly preferred.
- ability to work across business disciplines and functions with particular focus on products and marketing
- automotive oem or tier 1 supplier thinking and business case development
- strong brand management orientation and competence
- 10+ years of progressive technical and business experience in the areas of product management, operations, finance, strategic marketing, program management, technical sales or strategic planning
- bachelors of science in engineering or related technical field is strongly preferred or comparable experience is required.
Kindly attach your latest resume along with your response to be considered for this job opportunity.
This full-time job does not provide visa sponsorship.+24 Other Responses