Insurance Fraud Investigation
We're looking at making an investment in an investigative professional services firm that specializes in all aspects of insurance fraud investigations. I would like to have one or more experts answer some questions about the outlook for the fraud portion of the insurance industry and characteristics to look for in a desirable company. Further, i'd like to discuss valuation and industry comps.+28 Other Responses
Insurance Claim China
I represent a us based manufacturer of fitness equipment which suffered a loss arising out of its operations in china. After being terminated, the china manager absconded with the company's accounts receivable records, sales contracts, chop and other company property. He also notified the company's bank not to release funds to anyone but him and the company's warehouse not to release goods to anyone but him. My client had filed a claim with its us insurer for losses resulting from this situation, which has been denied. We are not in litigation with the insurance carrier and are in need of a consulting expert on the issues of doing business in china and the harm done by this person's actions.+3 Other Responses
I am a journalist writing an article for a large uk-based publication that will look at the vulnerability of everyday objects that are now being built with technological and online capabilities; otherwise known as the 'internet of things'. The key to my piece is assessing what the most vulnerable internet of things technologies are in terms of exposing users to fraud (like identify theft, monitoring of their behaviour, accessing bank accounts where devices are linked to use-based spending, monitoring the geo-location of victims to make frauds more effective – say by email deception, understanding their consumer behaviour – again to make them targets for fraud attacks and scams, etc.). Would anyone have any knowledge on this topic and willing to speak with me?+5 Other Responses
American Insurance Sector
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about american insurance sector and would require primary research support to collate factual data points and insights on one of the key industry players- fbl financial group.
We hope to connect with a subject matter expert (sme) from the organization, preferably from the sales/ business department, who would be able to shed some light on the following parameters:
• overview of the company’s sales & distribution network/ channel
• number of insurance agents employed by the firm
• typical incentives offered to the insurance agents
• sales and marketing strategies in place with respect to the company’s distribution channel
• customer acquisition and engagement strategy of the company
look forward to a positive response.
karnika+15 Other Responses
Healthcare Procurement Overpayments & Frauds
We are looking for an expert in helathcare procurement overpayments & frauds for healthcare industry:
key questions are:
1. Template of work done in procurement, presentation document for management.
2. No projects done in this area. No intelligence inside and outside.
3. Industry information/ if not healthcare insurance, what information is available, how are they doing in terms of their competitors (benchmarking) .
4. What is the standard industry, what are the challenges, and where is it going?
5. Some suggestions: pre-audits vs. Post audits+11 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses
Insurance Distribution Channels
We are currently seeing smaller, regional competitors who are very successful on the market and looking for experts in germany that will help us understand the household and liability insurance sector.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks.
A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. How do insurance companies manage to write positive numbers, even when being active on any (digital) distribution channel (and paying commissions for most of them, e.G. The comparison platform check24)?
2. What is a working distribution strategy via insurance brokers (broker pools) – how do small, regional insurance companies manage to reach a high number of customers and still keeping their costs down?
3. How to sell household and liability insurances successfully?+11 Other Responses
Homeowner's Insurance & Insurance Adjusters
Our us firm requires us-based insurance experts for paid phone consultations.
Ideally experts with experience from state farm, farmers, liberty mutual, usaa, allstate, nationwide, travelers.
More specifically we want to discuss topics around insurance adjusters and homeowner's insurance policies.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+25 Other Responses
I am an insurance investigator and conducting an investigation on stolen items that were in a locked 54' trailer to the back of the insured's property. The insured submitted 6 pages of stolen items from this trailer. The items appear to be too large to fit in this space and i am wondering if there is an expert in the zintro family who can answer that+1 Other Responses
Guarantee Fraud Prevention Tools
We are looking for multiple experts to get an accurate understanding of real-life pricing and specific products offered by the top providers of chargeback guarantee fraud prevention tools, segmented by type of industry, size of client etc.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Do you have direct experience as a decision maker with regards to purchasing chargeback guarantee cnp products? If so, who were the providers?
2. Did you work for a chargeback guarantee provider?
3. If not - what type of service provider did you work for (gateway? Issuer? Acquirer?)
4. Do you have first-hand knowledge of recent pricing in real chargeback guaranteed cnp deals? If so - in what segment/industry? Size of deal?
+24 Other Responses
Health Insurance In The Us
Looking for en expert in the health insurance market in the us.
We are interested in understanding the involvement of insurance companies in the new medicair and mediaid hospital readmission regulations, and their approach toward mhealth solutions that can reduce costs.
1.What is the approach of these companies when it comes to mhealth solutions that could reduce costs? Do they promote it? (mhealth solutions = technological devices used from home)
2. Do they offer a reimbursement for using mhealth\telehealth ?+19 Other Responses
Cost Trends In The Insurance Industry
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
We are trying to understand cost trends in the insurance industry and would be interested in getting your expertise on the topic.
We are interested in the following categories:
- p&c personal lines
- p&c commercial lines
- life insurance
geography is us only. We are only looking for senior experts, only for the large insurers - not mid-sized or regional carriers.
Industry: insurance (p&c and life)
seniority: senior, director, vp and above
companies: largest 10 carriers in p&c and life
titles: sales, operations
here are the screening questions and subject areas we want to discuss:
1. Are you familiar with cost and its components of insurance providers?
2. Are you / have you looked at or managed costs in these organizations?
3. Have you been involved in the budgeting of, monitoring of or reviewing of costs in these organizations across their business (back and middle office, ex front office)? If so, what was your role?
4. Were you involved in/responsible for providing perspective on the development of costs within the organizations abd the industry?
5. Have you been involved in cost benchmarking?
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability for a 1 hour phone consultation in the next week. +7 Other Responses