Insurance Service Providers
We are a global market research firm looking for 25-30 paid phone consultations in the insurance industry. We are looking to speak with insurance service providers (isp) which could be either a broker or an agent.
Criteria for an insurance service providers (isp):
an insurance service provider (isp) could be either broker / agent. It should be playing a bridge (middle-man) between the insurance company and the customer.
Brokers represent the customer i.E. They look for policies from multiple insurance companies and provide it to the customer. They are not the employees of the insurance companies, they represent.
Agents represent the insurance company. These could be one or more companies. We will only conduct interviews with agents which represent multiple insurance companies and not only one insurance company.
We are comfortable interviewing both agents and brokers.
Examples of isps (insurance service providers):
wells fargo insurance, driesassur, aon global insurance brokers pvt. Ltd., valley forge insurance brokerage, cuna mutual insurance agency, inc., frenkel & co. Inc., maguire insurance agency, inc., confie seguros california, inc.
We would not conduct interviews in insurance companies such as aig, lloyd's of london, chubb, or travelers.
1. The respondent should have at least 10 years of experience in selling / broking business and/or supply chain insurance in the u.S.
2. The respondent should have customer base in middle-market companies that fall between $1 million to $1 billion in revenue in the u.S.
3. The respondent should have experience of selling/broking insurance to middle-market companies in the following industries (one or more):
d. Industrial equipment
4. The respondent should have experience of handling multiple accounts / customers (minimum 5) for his / her company.
5. The respondent should not be restricted for selling only one type of insurance. He / she must have experience of selling multiple insurances (e.G. Business interruption, cyber insurance, credit insurance, transportation insurance, product liability insurance, reverse logistic insurance, etc.) to its customers.
Please respond with a summary of your qualifications.+undefined Other Responses
Supply Chain Insurance And Broker Partnership
We are a global market research firm looking to conduct 3-4 paid phone consultation with insurance brokers. (brokers represent the customer i.E. They look for policies from multiple insurance companies and provide it to the customer. They are not the employees of the insurance companies, they represent.)
1. The respondent should be based out of u.S.
2. The respondent should have at least 10 years of experience in selling / broking commercial (supply chain insurance) in the u.S.
3. The respondent should have customer base in middle-market companies (revenue from usd 1 million to usd 100 million) in the u.S.
4. The respondent should have experience of selling/broking insurance to middle-market companies in the following industries (two or more):hi-tech, healthcare, retail, and industrial component
if you meet the requirements, please respond with your availability for a call this week and your answer to the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in supply chain insurance to its customers and must be aware of the challenges faced from customers and insurance carriers
2. Do you have experience in partnership with other brokers or specialty insurance service providers?
3. Do you have experience of selling/broking insurance to cover customers's supplier failure related risks+undefined Other Responses
American Insurance Sector
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about american insurance sector and would require primary research support to collate factual data points and insights on one of the key industry players- fbl financial group.
We hope to connect with a subject matter expert (sme) from the organization, preferably from the sales/ business department, who would be able to shed some light on the following parameters:
• overview of the company’s sales & distribution network/ channel
• number of insurance agents employed by the firm
• typical incentives offered to the insurance agents
• sales and marketing strategies in place with respect to the company’s distribution channel
• customer acquisition and engagement strategy of the company
look forward to a positive response.
karnika+undefined Other Responses
Homeowner's Insurance & Insurance Adjusters
Our us firm requires us-based insurance experts for paid phone consultations.
Ideally experts with experience from state farm, farmers, liberty mutual, usaa, allstate, nationwide, travelers.
More specifically we want to discuss topics around insurance adjusters and homeowner's insurance policies.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+undefined Other Responses