Health Insurance Coverage - Employer And
We are interested to speak with multiple experts who have knowledge in health insurance coverage.
Preferably we would consider 2 perspectives
1. Experts who worked as head of employee benefits division of a mid-sized self-insured employer, a company that pays for health needs of their employees directly, and without a health insurance company.
2. Medical director responsible for utilization management at a medium-sized health insurance company
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Please answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. Can you share your insights on combatting medical overtreatment, such as unnecessary surgeries, now? What do you like/hate about it?
2b. Do you have an internal estimate of money wasted on medically unnecessary surgeries by the company per year?
2c. Can you speak how “prior authorization process” of expensive medical procedures (e.G. Surgeries) work now? What do you like/hate about it?
2d. Would you be able to disucss any technology-enabled initiatives that you are now taking to make the “pre-authorization process” better and/or combat medical overtreatment if any?
2e. Do you work for a self-insured company?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+33 Other Responses
Excess general liability policy needs to be reviewed so that company knows what it is buying exactly and what it isn't buying to make sure we are actually getting a good product.+8 Other Responses
Corporate Insurance Renewal Services
We have a request from our leading pharma client on corporate insurance renewal services. The insurance line will include property and casualty insurance, directors and officers insurance and liability insurance
our client is interested to have in depth details
1. Market evaluation on insurance fees and the kind of fee variation
2. Best practices on contract renewal management
3. Market place considerations: trends of insurance capacity availability of the market for this risk
+33 Other Responses
I missed enrollment for medicare. My mother is 86 and my sister(with down's syndrome 55yr)live n a retirement center and her current supplemental insurance is not accepted at the center. We currently have essence insurancere. She lives in southern il. Are their any options for insurance coverage that would be acceptable at the retirement center. The facilite has rehab,alzimers units, short term stay facilities 24 hour care facilities. . there aren't any 5 star plans available in her area.+3 Other Responses
Insurance Coverage For Diagnostic Imaging
We would like to speak with multiple experts who have financial knowledge of subsequent costs and coverages associated with screening mammograms, diagnostic mammograms, breast ultrasounds, and breast mris in relation to various insurance statuses.
We aim to better understand the converge gap between screening mammograms and follow-up testing with comprehensive health insurance reforms.
This is a 30-min audio research interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. Are you able to speak upon the current and potential costs of diagnostic imaging services for breast cancer screenings for those who are insured and/or uninsured? (y/n)
+7 Other Responses
Insurance For Contractors In Transport
We are seeking a phone consult for a major public transportation operator on the topic of insurance methods of contractual works and third party insurance types (e.G., car - contractor all risk policy). The ideal candidate should have experience in large-scale public transport project, either as a client or as a contractor, familiar with insurance requirements.
In our current public transport project, contractors are involved on two levels:
1. Civil engineering works
2. System works (electricity, signaling, systems in stations and so on).
Although different contractors are involved on both levels, their works occasionally overlap (e.G., a system contractor starts work before the civil engineer has completed his work.)
our main question would be: who took out the insurance policy in the abovementioned cases? Was the insurance taken out by the client (municipality contracting the transportation project) or by the contractors conducting the work, or was it by both?
+10 Other Responses
Insurance Premium - Payment Terms And Frequency
We are a market research firm looking for bench-marking information on payment terms and payment frequency, for insurance premium, for different lines of coverage.
Scope: us and europe
lines of insurance coverage: property, cargo, general liability, umbrella, auto liability, directors and officers, cyber, and environmental
• payment terms for above given lines of coverage (by brokers & insurers)
• payment frequency for above given lines of coverage (by brokers & insurers)+22 Other Responses
Implantable Medical Device Reimbursement
We are looking to speak with multiple experts who can share insight into new forms of therapy for inflammatory chronic diseases (e.G. Rheumatoid arthritis). We would like to discuss and learn about path to reimbursement and market access requirements and frameworks for class 3 implantable medical devices in the usa and china.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Have you overseen path to reimbursement (insurance coverage) of any class 3 internally implantable medical device?
2. Are you aware of negotiation process for coverage of class 3 internally implantable medical device with any insurance provider (public or commercial or both)?
+33 Other Responses
International Insurance Coverages
I am looking for a consultant who specializes in international cgl coverage. This is for a us corporation that wants to verify that certain overseas subsidiaries have appropriate coverage and are paying proper premiums.+7 Other Responses
Looking for an expert in p&c insurance with insights into the changing landscape of coverage, such as p2p models as we are seeing pop up around the world (most notably by lemonade in nyc)+8 Other Responses
For an article i'm writing on californian's lack of earthquake coverage (only about 12 percent have it) for insure, i'm looking for an earthquake insurance professional to speak with for a 10 minute phone conversation on the reasons so many in ca lack earthquake insurance coverage.+4 Other Responses
Behavioral And Mental Health Facilities
We a zintro corporate partner. Our client, a hedge fund – is looking to learn more about the behavioral health industry. “behavioral health” or “mental health” (same thing) refers to the treatment of psychological conditions (eg. Depression and anxiety) as well as treatment for substance abuse (eg. Drugs/alcohol) and other addictions and behavioral conditions (eg. Gambling).
They are hoping to better understand facility level economics and discuss questions such as the below.
1) what can a large, sophisticated operator with industry leading management team can do to improve a business after they’ve acquired it?
2) what makes them better than the legacy owner/operator?
3) are they able to run the business better because they can source products more efficiently?
4) can they get better rates with payers because of their scale?
5) do they have cheaper labor?
6) do they just reposition the marketing for the facility and thus attract a better clientele that has better mix of payer coverage (eg. Rich people with commercial insurance coverage)?
+26 Other Responses