Need to find company that can handle making one ,of two at least board games, at least 1000x if not go straight to interactive games. I have written one of three books that is ready for publishing for it 600pgs, 1-of-3, board game is ready for making and is prototype, is playable right now!+4 Other Responses
Smartphone Game Development
Smartphone game expert needed - we are a start-up company developing a new smartphone game. We need a game expert - game enthusiast and avid player - to work with our team to develop the game prototype, as the representative of our future customers. You should be at least 18 years of age and play action-adventure smartphone games at least two hours per week; have a good overall understanding of the types of game play used in this genre and be familiar with the most popular games currently on the market;
• in addition, you are able to actively collaborate with the product development team during the prototype development process to actively collaborate and –
--evaluate the entire user experience on an ongoing basis which includes art and game play; (audio will not included in prototype development.)
--help determine which platform the first version of the smartphone game should be delivered on;
--help design the game play, including rules and monetization model – it is expected that this game will be a free offering on the open market, with monetization through the purchase of additional functionality and/or environments;
--advise the team on any other aspects of game play which would help us develop a great and product everyone can enjoy!
• you should have at least one hour per week to participate in the prototype development meetings; another one to two hours may be required at times - time may be broken into one half hour increments;
• be able to participate in the prototype development process remotely via webex, live meeting or another online meeting application; a toll free phone number will be provided for dial in;
• have enough schedule flexibility to participate in half hour sessions between 6:30 and 7:30 a.M. Est (usa) , as it is likely our development team will be located offshore; there may also be some evening time spent in game review;
• willing to agree to and sign a non-disclosure statement and work for hire contract for payment on an hourly basis. $35.00 per hour will be paid for the game expert’s services – payment will be made at the end of each week for the number of hours that the game expert has collaborated with the team.
• meetings will be held with the game expert during the month of february to develop a set of storyboards and evaluate artwork, in preparation for working with the full development team;
• the latest we expect to start working with the development team is march 9th, 2015; we are hoping to get started sooner. We hope to complete the prototype sometime in june 2015.+12 Other Responses