Us Tax Law
Expert in mexico-us tax law+4 Other Responses
Employee Relocation Tax Services
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us identify key trends, drivers and market size of “employee relocation tax services (expatriate tax services)”
1) what are key trends & drivers for “employee relocation tax services industry”? (for expat tax services) – global & regional
2) key trends of expat tax services in pharmaceutical segment?
3) please comment on the top industry consumers in the pharmaceutical segment for this service.
4) what is the global market size of employee relocation tax services industry? How can we assume market size and growth rate for this industry? What is its share of pharmaceutical segment in total?
5) balance of buyer / supplier power - where does the balance of power lie in this industry? What are factors to consider while analysing the balance of power?
6) what are the general pricing models (hourly, per unit etc.) followed in the industry? Which is the most favourable pricing model that can be used by a pharmaceutical company?
7) what are the factors (internal & external) determining the price of services in this industry?
8) what are recent trends in pricing? Please comment on some relevant pricing indices that can be adopted
9) who are the top 5-10 suppliers by global market share? Who are the leading suppliers in the pharmaceutical market?
We would like to conduct a phone consultation with experts knowledgeable about employee relocation tax services (expatriate tax services) industry. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends, key suppliers, pricing models, market size and growth rates etc.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the employee relocation tax services (expatriate tax services) industry.+7 Other Responses
Sales tax rules on internet sales in pennsylvania ? Hi i am starting a business to sell general merchandise, electronics, etc.. online based in pennsylvania, i will be selling to customers in all states. From my understanding, you only need to collect taxes from pennsylvania customers. Is that correct?+6 Other Responses
I am starting a business where we take money from customers in nz and bring it to the us. We then purchase goods in the us with that money and deliver the goods to the person in nz.
My question: do we have to pay us taxes on the money we receive from nz customers?+11 Other Responses
Irs Rules On Tax-free Spin-offs
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network firm and an authorized zintro partner working with a ny based hedge fund.
Our client has an urgent and immediate need to conduct phone consults/project with experts knowledgeable about potential/proposed changes to the irs rules on tax-free spin offs.
The ideal candidate would have significant corporate tax experience or have handles a spin off for a large (ideally global) corporation+4 Other Responses
Italian Us Tax
Question regarding partnership (del llc) owned by italian nationals - doing business in the us. Should be us source income. I need to know how italy would tax their us income - if they were regular partnership vs llc
what is the best option to avoid double tax. I have option (only today) to possibly elect c corp status for entity+1 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple participants in the us who experienced problems with tax filing (could be personal or business taxes or both) in the past 5 years.
This is for a 1-hour paid web interview and a 30-minute online pre-assignment task.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the question below in relevance to your experience in this space.
What level of responsibility do you have when it comes to tax filing decisions?
[ ] i make all the decisions related to tax filing
[ ] i share the decision making responsibility with someone else
[ ] someone else makes all the decisions related to tax filing
+31 Other Responses
I am setting up a company that will re-sell materials and also install them at times. As a contractor i do not need to charge sales tax on my labor. I need advice or consulting on the best way to set up this company so that it is completely legal yet i do get into charging sales tax on hundreds of thousands of labor. +11 Other Responses
we're a technology startup about to launch our first consumer electronic 360° video camera .I am looking for some help for setting up our ecommerce platform for the selling products in us and international market particularly in areas of ecommerce platforms, fulfillment, shipping, international taxes (vat, customs, other local taxes). Let me know if you can help.
- amey+19 Other Responses
Does reporting your overseas assets mean those assets will be taxed? I am a green card holder and have a bank account outside the us. I am unemployed but have income from a rental property in the us. Do i need to pay taxes on my bank account outside the us or do i report it only?+6 Other Responses
I am looking for tax experts who can provide comprehensive information on tax services. The project requirement is stated below:
1. What are the key components of tax services ?
2. What is the global tax services market outlook?
3. Who are the top non-big four companies (tier ii) by region (us, uk, china, belgium and singapore)?
4. What are the key trends, drivers and challenges in tax services market.
5. Buyer operational models:
what are various buyer operating models ? Which is the widely adopted model? What are the pros and cons of each model ?
What are the factors that influence a company’s decision with respect adopt a specific operating model?
6. Sourcing strategy:
do large organizations keep tax related services in-house or outsource ?
If they outsource, do they outsource all services or do they keep some activities in-house?
Are there any alternatives for outsourcing of tax services?
What are the factors to be considered before taking a decision on outsourcing of a specific tax service ?
7. Engagement strategy:
do large organizations engage with suppliers at global level or regional level or local level?
Do they bundle all services with one service provider or do they engage with multiple service providers? What are the pros and cons of each model?
8. Few case studies - how pharmaceutical/cpg companies source tax services?
neeraj+13 Other Responses
Expatriate Tax Services
I work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of expatriate tax services. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to expatriate tax services.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.
Thanks+10 Other Responses