Internet Retail Business Acquisition
We are interested in acquiring an internet retail business that has been running for 9 years. We want to do a full leveraged buyout using the assets and cash flow of the business . We will like your service to undertake the following:
1. Purchase price assumptions, debt interest rate, etc
2. Sources and uses of funds
3. Financial projections
4. Balance sheet adjustments
5. Exit equity value
6. Irr on initial investment+10 Other Responses
Convenience Stores And Grocery Retailers Industry
Our firm is looking for multiple experts who can share their insights as a centralized buyer or category management position for national convenience store, pharmacy, dollar store, or grocery retailer and retail account and/or operations support manager for major packaged food or beverage manufacturer.
A. Centralized buyer or category management: should have the responsibility for selecting and managing retailers in one of the following categories:
1. Baked goods/bread
3. Frozen food
4. Ice cream
*retailer management should include managing price or sku updates, vendor programs, planograms, and generally driving category growth.
B. Retail account and/or operations support manager - for major packaged food or beverage manufacturer. Should be responsible for supporting key accounts in the convenience store, pharmacy, dollar store, or grocery retail channels.
1. Working with the retailer to drive increased sales
2. Operational efficiency
3. Minimize out of stocks
4. General account development
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
A. For centralized buyer or category management:
1. Which of the following categories do you have experience from? (baked goods/bread, dairy, frozen food, ice cream, snacks.)
2. Can you discuss trends and opportunities in this industry?
3. Can you discuss managing price or sku updates, vendor programs, planograms, and generally driving category growth?
4. Do you have experience managing and working with the direct store delivery (dsd) model?
B. For retail account and/or operations support manager:
1. Is your scope of responsibility within major packaged food or beverage manufacturer?
2. Can you discuss the following points:
a. Working with the retailer to drive increased sales?
B. Operational efficiency?
C. Minimize out of stocks?
D. General account development?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +55 Other Responses