I am a family law solicitor acting for a father in an application by the mother to relocate to qatar with the parties' two daughters aged 10 and 12. The mother has converted to islam and is raising the girls as muslims. She has secured a job with al jazeera in qatar.
In the proceedings i have been directed by the court to obtain a report from a specialist in sharia law to advise the court of the following;
1. Potential risks to the children of apostasy, arranged marriage or forced marriage in qatar.
2. The procedure for enforcing any orders made by the uk courts in qatar.
3. How sharia law operates in qatar in general.
4. The interpretation and effect of sharia law in qatar.
The expert is not likely to have to attend the final hearing and the report is due to be filed by 26th september 2014.
I will need a copy of the expert's cv, details of their hourly rate and an estimate of costs for the preparation of the report.+5 Other Responses
Middle East Energy Accumulators
Sourcing information on energy accumulation & batteries in middle east & africa
1) top 3 players of energy accumulators & batteries (lithium-ion and others) in middle east and africa (turkey, qatar, uae, saudi arabia, oman, jordan, kuwait, bahrain, algeria, morocco) with production volume ($, mwh) and production capacity ($, mwh)
2) top 3 players of energy accumulators & batteries (only lithium-ion) in middle east and africa (turkey, qatar, uae, saudi arabia, oman, jordan, kuwait, bahrain, algeria, morocco) with production volume ($, mwh) and production capacity ($, mwh)
3) r&d centres in power energy accumulation (10 countries in middle east wherever exists)
4) integrators of industrial li-ion accumulators & batteries (10 countries in middle east)+12 Other Responses
Middle East Energy Industry
Middle east uncertainty
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). This will provide you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: with continuing uncertainty in the middle east – in places like libya, syria, and yemen – how is this destabilization affecting global markets for oil, energy, and other goods and services? What do you think are the important issues that are not being covered in the media?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+5 Other Responses