Rural Broadband Market
We are looking to connect with multiple industry experts in the rural broadband space that have experience with isps as well as outsourced customer support / help desk services.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. What is your experience in the rural broadband space and how long have you worked in it (i.E., worked for an isp provider, etc.)?
2. Have you been tasked or involved with determining how to handle end-user/subscriber tech support? To what degree?
3. Have you worked with / been exposed to different types of rural broadband providers (i.E., dsl, cable, wisp, etc.)
+30 Other Responses
Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Need an expert in launching an mvno business for an established isp with experience in offer bundling (fixed and mobile) for a north africain country, so french could be an dvantage but not a must. Somebody with previous experience with the likes of free or tele2 in france, 1&1 in germany, carphonewarehouse in uk ...+6 Other Responses
International Data Center Market
We are a consulting firm that is researching the international data center market and would like to know about the following:
- we want to understand the trends occurring in large wholesale data center colocation services globally
- we have particular interest in eu, mea, apac
- of specific interest are data center deployments by large cloud services providers (microsoft, amazon web services, etc) and other large internet enterprises (facebook, etc.)
- targeting ~ half a dozen interviews, dependent on quality and applicability of the experts
- experts at data center companies with knowledge of international wholesale colocation deployments by cloud service providers
- experts at cloud services providers (microsoft, amazon web services, etc.) with specific knowledge of international data center deployments (potentially network or engineering)
- experts at large internet companies (facebook, apple, etc) with specific knowledge of international data center deployments (potentially network or engineering)
1. How specifically have you been involved in the data center wholesale colocation space? What was your job description/role in choosing vendors (if on buying side) or within your organization (if on data center provider side)?
2. Are you able to speak to the data center deployments that major cloud service providers and large internet enterprises have around the world – including approximate space/power, regions of coverage, preferences, etc.
3. Do you have specific knowledge of wholesale solo deployments in the eu, mea, and apac regions?
Thank you in advance.+10 Other Responses