Consumer Electronics In Israel
We are looking for experts to understand the distribution strategies of leading consumer electronics companies in israel in order to understand their best practices. As we plan to conduct expert interviews for the project, we need your help in identifying experts in this space. Following are the details:
industry focus: consumer electronics
geographic focus: israel
profile: marketing head, sales / account managers, and distribution / logistics
experts: we are looking forward to interview people who are knowledgeable about the industry and can answer the following questions:
• what are the types of distribution network or models adopted by major consumer electronics companies in israel? Who are the major distributors and how do they operate in consumer electronics space?
• do consumer electronic players have their own brand stores or they engage via distributors?
• what is the organizational set-up and team size preferred by various consumer electronics company?
• what are the key terms of contracts these companies have with distributors?
• what are the ideal factors considered when selecting a distributor in the country?
Duration of interview: 15 - 30 minutes
please feel free to contact me in case of any questions.
nikhil+3 Other Responses
Middle East And Africa Naphthalene Market
We are looking to validate our data on egypt, turkey, middle east (other than egypt and turkey) and africa naphthalene market. We are looking for capacities of each company, consumption scenario in the past five years and import- export scenario including re-exports and re-imports.+3 Other Responses
Middle East Energy Accumulators
Sourcing information on energy accumulation & batteries in middle east & africa
1) top 3 players of energy accumulators & batteries (lithium-ion and others) in middle east and africa (turkey, qatar, uae, saudi arabia, oman, jordan, kuwait, bahrain, algeria, morocco) with production volume ($, mwh) and production capacity ($, mwh)
2) top 3 players of energy accumulators & batteries (only lithium-ion) in middle east and africa (turkey, qatar, uae, saudi arabia, oman, jordan, kuwait, bahrain, algeria, morocco) with production volume ($, mwh) and production capacity ($, mwh)
3) r&d centres in power energy accumulation (10 countries in middle east wherever exists)
4) integrators of industrial li-ion accumulators & batteries (10 countries in middle east)+12 Other Responses