Multinational It Procurement
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients would like to speak with people who are ex employees of multinationals and have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors. They also want to speak to ex employees who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
vivan+undefined Other Responses
Information Technology (it)
We are an it company established in 2005 in pakistan and currently serving mostly international clients in uae, norway and uk.
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take the next leap and setup our next office in uae, may be in dubai so we get closer to international business. So far, we are doing nicely from pakistan however, the negative publicity of pakistan is sometimes a downside in exploring international collaborations and truly projecting an international business. Would appreciate expert feedback.+3 Other Responses
Cobit Process Documentation
We need a cobit 4.1 expert who can develop policy & process documentation for our client in the philadelphia region. Need immediate to prepare for an october audit. These controls...
• ai3.2 – infrastructure resource protection and availability
• ai3.3 – infrastructure maintenance
• ai7.8 – promotion to production
• ds4.5 - testing of it continuity plan
• ds5.5 - security testing, surveillance and monitoring
• ds5.7 - protection of security technology
• ds5.9 - malicious software prevention, detection and correction
• ds5.10 - network security
• ds11.2 – storage and retention arrangement
• ds11.5 – backup and restoration+38 Other Responses
Airline Industry It
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about the it space in airline industry. Ideal professionals would have worked with edelweiss or swiss air as business heads/ cios or as an independent consultant.+undefined Other Responses
Procurement Of It Services In Southeast Asia
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with professionals who are:
>> recent formers of large multinational companies who have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors
>> it consultants who know the it outsourcing and offshoring market well
>> recent formers who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
Request profiles of people who have served/ are serving in the following countries: philippines, malaysia, indonesia, vietnam
ananya.+undefined Other Responses
It Services And Software
i am representing technology research team from **** inc. **** provides procurement intelligence for fortune 500 companies, and manages over us $25 billion in procurement globally.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants having more than 15 years of industry experience who can support our technology research team (it services and software) at portfolio level. **** look for a long term engagement for a monthly fee enabling the team to avail expert service on-demand. We prefer experts with it services and software (f500) procurement experience, or in sales of it service and products for fortune 500 companies. **** research team majorly expects information on contract terms (sample contracts) and updates on new pricing models adopted in the market.
I would be happy to give you a call to explain on our expectations and to discuss terms and conditions of this retainer engagement model.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response as soon as possible.
Thanks!!+27 Other Responses
My name is kavutse from rwanda in africa, am looking for an experience it governance with cobit framework expert to partner with me to implement cobit framework to rwanda national bank.
This bank is looking for an experienced consultant firm to implement it governance with cobit framework.
Any interest to this project is highly appreciated.
ananias+7 Other Responses
Luxoft & It Outsourcing
Looking for cios or senior it department staff at the companies listed below that can discuss how luxoft compares with other it outsourcing providers and can provide an opinion on luxoft’s medium-term growth prospects:
nordea, danske bank, continental, daimler, and volkswagen+undefined Other Responses
It Department Management
We are an authorized zintro partner, looking for professionals in high-level information technology roles at companies in the united states that have more than 250 employees.
Specifically, we are interested in the following titles:
ceo, coo, cfo, cto, cio
vp, information technology
please no consultants.+20 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses
It / Technology Purchase Procurement
banking, financial services, insurance
real estate & construction
energy, utilities, waste management
healthcare (including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology manufacturing)
company size: 1000+ employees
company revenue: $100 million+
role: it/ technology purchase procurement decision maker who handles purchase decisions for the us (at least country level)
title: cio or equivalent
cto or equivalent
chief digital officer or equivalent
svp / vp level or equivalent
director level or equivalent
manager level or equivalent+22 Other Responses
Information Technology (it)
The zintro blog needs you! i am looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. You will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no direct payment involved, but you will get lots of traffic to your profile). If interested, please send me your response via znotes within the next few days.
Pluralsight offers online instructional videos for web and it professionals and collected 300,000 users from more than 100 countries. Customers pays $30 a month to watch an unlimited number of classes and the subscription money is divided among instructors based on the popularity of their videos. Pluralsight instructors are estimated to make around $ 40,000 in 2013. Will online videos become an effective training method for it professionals?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name, we will link it to your expert profile, getting you more presence on zintro. If you have any questions, let me know.
idil kan+2 Other Responses