Multinational It Procurement
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients would like to speak with people who are ex employees of multinationals and have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors. They also want to speak to ex employees who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
vivan+19 Other Responses
It Asset Tracking/management
We are currently studying “it asset tracking/management” and its ecosystem for its growth factors and diving the market through demand perspective. We are also trying to create an index to measure losses caused due to manual accounting & manual it asset tracking processes and how it asset tracking is creating an impact. So, we are looking for people from the supply as well as the demand side. Few of the examples of companies and verticals are as follows:
supply side company
- rf code
- asset works
- wasp barcode technologies
demand side: people dealing with it asset management in the verticals;
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance to this space with you short answers to the questions below:
1. Have you worked in past in the field of it asset tracking/management?
2. Can you share knowledge about the implementation of the asset tracking system by rfid, barcode, ble, nfc, and wi-fi?
3. Have you worked/ currently working in at least one of the three verticals; datacentre, bfsi, healthcare+24 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses