Multinational It Procurement
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients would like to speak with people who are ex employees of multinationals and have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors. They also want to speak to ex employees who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
vivan+undefined Other Responses
State And Local Government It Practices
We are a software company conducting research on state and local government it practices. We are seeking experienced cios of us state governments and municipalities with over $100m aggregate it spend for a 30-minute interview on the challenges and opportunities faced by cios of large public agencies and governments. +undefined Other Responses
Information Technology (it) Consulting
Looking for collaboration with information technology consultant /business partners/ management consultants for expanding our business across the globe to create a win-win situation.+16 Other Responses
It Security Analysis And Operations
We are looking to speak with 5-8 security operations and security analysts it staff in fortune 500 organizations, people responsible for acting on indicators of attack or compromise and investigating out cyber attacks in their organization.
The ideal industries of focus will be financial services (investment banks, insurance, large retail/comm banks) & healthcare (insurers, hospitals).
Thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Procurement Of It Services In Southeast Asia
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with professionals who are:
>> recent formers of large multinational companies who have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors
>> it consultants who know the it outsourcing and offshoring market well
>> recent formers who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
Request profiles of people who have served/ are serving in the following countries: philippines, malaysia, indonesia, vietnam
ananya.+undefined Other Responses
Information Technology (it)
We are an it company established in 2005 in pakistan and currently serving mostly international clients in uae, norway and uk.
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take the next leap and setup our next office in uae, may be in dubai so we get closer to international business. So far, we are doing nicely from pakistan however, the negative publicity of pakistan is sometimes a downside in exploring international collaborations and truly projecting an international business. Would appreciate expert feedback.+3 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can provide me billing rates for it industry for the following roles:
2.Data center engineer
5.It information systems - manager
6.It business analysis - manager
7.It business analyst
14.Software testing release
countries include:-singapore, malaysia, indonesia, china, hong kong, taiwan and thailand.
Thank you.+5 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses
It Department Management
We are an authorized zintro partner, looking for professionals in high-level information technology roles at companies in the united states that have more than 250 employees.
Specifically, we are interested in the following titles:
ceo, coo, cfo, cto, cio
vp, information technology
please no consultants.+20 Other Responses
It Services And Software
i am representing technology research team from **** inc. **** provides procurement intelligence for fortune 500 companies, and manages over us $25 billion in procurement globally.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants having more than 15 years of industry experience who can support our technology research team (it services and software) at portfolio level. **** look for a long term engagement for a monthly fee enabling the team to avail expert service on-demand. We prefer experts with it services and software (f500) procurement experience, or in sales of it service and products for fortune 500 companies. **** research team majorly expects information on contract terms (sample contracts) and updates on new pricing models adopted in the market.
I would be happy to give you a call to explain on our expectations and to discuss terms and conditions of this retainer engagement model.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response as soon as possible.
Thanks!!+27 Other Responses
It Support Solutions
We are looking to speak with multiple customer/users of all-in-one it support solutions - electric.Ai. We want to have a better understanding of your use case, purchasing considerations and evaluation (pros and cons) of other vendors in this space.
Electric is the world’s first all-in-one it support solution for small and midsize offices delivered in real-time. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep your email, computers, wi-fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing electric.Ai software in your organization and did you also implement electric.Ai? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. Are you able to speak on the software's features and functionality of elecetric.Ai? Please comment on your use case.
3. Did you also evaluate other competitors? Please name a few others that you have evaluated.
+undefined Other Responses
Business Analyst- Software Development
Looking for a business analysis (ba), in the denver/colorado springs area, for a large government it project. The ba in this role, will work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs, with the knowledge of what our cots solution provides. You bring knowledge of methods and techniques for business analysis in a software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems. You also carry experience in overseeing project testing phases. You work effectively and efficiently, whether you are working independently, as a team member or as a team leader. You’re adaptable and resourceful, and tailor your approach to fit different organizational cultures. Experience in public safety projects desired.+6 Other Responses