It Department Management
We are an authorized zintro partner, looking for professionals in high-level information technology roles at companies in the united states that have more than 250 employees.
Specifically, we are interested in the following titles:
ceo, coo, cfo, cto, cio
vp, information technology
please no consultants.+20 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses
My name is kavutse from rwanda in africa, am looking for an experience it governance with cobit framework expert to partner with me to implement cobit framework to rwanda national bank.
This bank is looking for an experienced consultant firm to implement it governance with cobit framework.
Any interest to this project is highly appreciated.
ananias+7 Other Responses
Luxoft & It Outsourcing
Looking for cios or senior it department staff at the companies listed below that can discuss how luxoft compares with other it outsourcing providers and can provide an opinion on luxoft’s medium-term growth prospects:
nordea, danske bank, continental, daimler, and volkswagen+undefined Other Responses