It Services And Software
i am representing technology research team from **** inc. **** provides procurement intelligence for fortune 500 companies, and manages over us $25 billion in procurement globally.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants having more than 15 years of industry experience who can support our technology research team (it services and software) at portfolio level. **** look for a long term engagement for a monthly fee enabling the team to avail expert service on-demand. We prefer experts with it services and software (f500) procurement experience, or in sales of it service and products for fortune 500 companies. **** research team majorly expects information on contract terms (sample contracts) and updates on new pricing models adopted in the market.
I would be happy to give you a call to explain on our expectations and to discuss terms and conditions of this retainer engagement model.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response as soon as possible.
Thanks!!+27 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses
Hi, i am working at an it department in a local university in zimbabwe. I am one in a group of four who have been tasked to work on implementing the cobit framework for it audit purposes for the university.We each got an area to focus on and im working on monitor and evaluate.May we please have your assistance on how to tackle this project as there a so many control objectives and the framework is vast+3 Other Responses
Airline Industry It
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about the it space in airline industry. Ideal professionals would have worked with edelweiss or swiss air as business heads/ cios or as an independent consultant.+undefined Other Responses