Multinational It Procurement
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients would like to speak with people who are ex employees of multinationals and have procured it services/ systems development from various it vendors. They also want to speak to ex employees who have been with different it service providers under sales/ price negotiation.
vivan+19 Other Responses
Information Technology (it)
We are an it company established in 2005 in pakistan and currently serving mostly international clients in uae, norway and uk.
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take the next leap and setup our next office in uae, may be in dubai so we get closer to international business. So far, we are doing nicely from pakistan however, the negative publicity of pakistan is sometimes a downside in exploring international collaborations and truly projecting an international business. Would appreciate expert feedback.+3 Other Responses
It And Telecom Industry Inner Source Project
1. Best practice on how top ten it & telecom companies launch and operate an inner source project
2. Organizational structure of inner source departments in these companies
1) how many people work for this department?
2) what department does the inner source section belong to?
3) what duties and responsibilities does this department have?
4) how many lines of code are opened?
5) which type of projects are suitable for inner source? Do these projects participate in inner source voluntarily or forcibly?
3. Code security
1) how to implement inner sourcing with confidential projects?
2) do these companies have certain restrictions, rules, constraints, limits to the scope of the openness of certain projects?
3) is there any product involving partial openness in these companies? If yes, how to implement partial openness in inner source community?
4) can the members in a team get full access to the code wrote by other project teams? If they can, which way could be used to access the code? If they cannot, what rules or restrictions are made to prevent them from accessing the code?
5) if a team wants to reuse the code wrote by other platform or component teams, which mode is generally selected to reuse the code? Is the binary code provided or the source code provided for debugging and locating problems? If the team finds out that the code wrote by the platform or component teams has bugs, which way will be used to put forward or fix these bugs? How is the efficiency?
6) if the code can be accessed and obtained, is the code stored in a public location for access, bug feedback, or correction? (we know that if the code is stored in a configuration library way, we cannot provide feedback or make corrections on the code.)
7) if teams reach a consensus to develop a feature or component, how these teams work more efficiently or collaboratively with each other?+3 Other Responses
It / Technology Purchase Procurement
banking, financial services, insurance
real estate & construction
energy, utilities, waste management
healthcare (including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology manufacturing)
company size: 1000+ employees
company revenue: $100 million+
role: it/ technology purchase procurement decision maker who handles purchase decisions for the us (at least country level)
title: cio or equivalent
cto or equivalent
chief digital officer or equivalent
svp / vp level or equivalent
director level or equivalent
manager level or equivalent+22 Other Responses