Cobit Process Documentation
We need a cobit 4.1 expert who can develop policy & process documentation for our client in the philadelphia region. Need immediate to prepare for an october audit. These controls...
• ai3.2 – infrastructure resource protection and availability
• ai3.3 – infrastructure maintenance
• ai7.8 – promotion to production
• ds4.5 - testing of it continuity plan
• ds5.5 - security testing, surveillance and monitoring
• ds5.7 - protection of security technology
• ds5.9 - malicious software prevention, detection and correction
• ds5.10 - network security
• ds11.2 – storage and retention arrangement
• ds11.5 – backup and restoration+38 Other Responses
Cobit With Insurance Experience
We are looking for a cobit expert to work for us on a long term project.
The person must have implemented it governance framework and it risk management in the insurance industry (like atena, humana, bcbs etc..).
Scope will be
- perform executive workshop
- gap analysis and assessment
- build a roadmap
- strategy and planning
- implement performance metrics to measure roi
looking to start asap.
Work done onsite and offsite
note- request to repsond only if you have hands on experience implementing cobit framework for insurance industry
thanks in advance,+6 Other Responses
Itil Cobit Pharma
This is a non-supervisory position responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting process development activities including process modeling, development of procedures, work instructions, standards and other business process management related activities.
Develop, modify, and coordinate review and approval for procedures to solve complex business and technical problems, reference guides, user guides, system support manuals, service support processes, and job aids for business computer applications. Develop and coordinate process flows, procedures, standards, and other documentation using cobit, itil v3, apqc and other industry best practice standards, principles, and practices. Review and assist in the development of technical requirements and specifications.
The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills and be prepared to make an immediate impact within the it organization. The candidate should also have the critical thinking skills necessary to suggest optimizations and changes to the support process design.+9 Other Responses