Remote Patient Monitoring Solution Usa Market
We are a global research firm and we are primarily looking for experts working in rpm solution companies (resideo, health recovery solutions, nonin medical) with a key focus in sleep apnea, cardiovascular, respiratory diseases, etc
1. What are the market share, market size, and growth rate for rpm solutions by application (sleep therapy, cardiovascular, respiratory diseases, etc) for the usa? (post covid-19) which segment is going to see the highest growth and why?
2. Who are the largest purchasers of rpm services among (hospitals, senior living, assisted living, hospice care, insurance companies, skilled nursing, and 3rd party rpm providers, directly to patients)? Please provide a % client split for your customer base.
3. Is there any adoption by the fqhcp (federally qualified health care providers) for rpm services in low-income markets?
4. Does your company have a telecommunication partner for the communication component? What kind of partnership you have with telecom companies and who is the preferred vendor for communication in the rpm space?
5. Between wi-fi and cellular connectivity which is more preferred by telehealth and rpm customers in the usa market?
6. What is more, preferred by the rpm customer sourced solutions or byod(bring your own device) in the usa market
7. What are the pricing trends for rpm services? Is it being preferred by the rpm customers as a commodity service or are more integrated, highly automated services preferred with hospitals?
8. Which rpm reimbursement methodology is the one which is most utilized or most preferred by the patients? (medicaid, medicare or private insurers)
+8 Other Responses
Medical Equipment Acquisition
We are looking to speak with multiple decision-makers based in the us who can share their insights on medical equipment acquisition for hospitals.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
What is your level of involvement when it comes to purchasing discussions regarding capital medical equipment?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. All information you provide will be used for classification and research purposes only.+29 Other Responses
Procurement Of Material Handling Equipment Industry
We are looking for an expert having good expertise in procurement and sourcing in the forklift and material handling equipment industry. We need expert help in developing an excel model for cost analysis on buy vs. Lease vs. Rent option. We need another model for maintenance outsource vs. In-sourcing cost analysis+13 Other Responses
Dosimetry Services Industry In The Us
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who can provide insights on the dosimetry services industry (e.G., providing active radiation monitoring services - including card rental, reading, and data tracking - to vets, dentists, etc.). We would like to better understand the competitive dynamics across key players, differentiation, and customer buying behavior insights
the ideal expert is a sales or marketing manager who can speak to the sales processes, tactics, and customer journey as well as larger strategic themes in the industry.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the question below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Have you managed/handled accounts in north america?
2. Would you be able to discuss the following? Please indicate yes/no on the topic and add a short explanation (if preferred).
- the market size and growth trends for both passive and active dosimetry in the united states
- how many workers in the united states are mandated by regulation to wear some form of radiation monitoring equipment?
- how the market is structured? Who are the top 5 players?
- share or just provide samples on who have you or your sales representatives sold against in the last 12 months
- trends in technology, specifically active dosimetry vs. Passive dosimetry
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +15 Other Responses