Knit Fabric Sourcing
I'm trying to source terry cloth, stretch terry, double terry in colours and prints for baby and children's wear. Miranda+8 Other Responses
Fabric & Garment Sourcing
Looking for a fabric to serve as a light blocking window covering, that will adhere to velcro (which mounts the fabric to the window) - must have "stiffness" to be able to stand up in the corners of the window and not "flop". Have considered a fabric that is 3 layers - outer layer knit poly 180g/m2, middle layer black foam, other outer layer 105g/m2 but there are cost issues and aesthetics not ideal+2 Other Responses
Digital Printing For Textile Fabrics & Laminates
Trying to understand the market and usage of digital printing for technical and consumer textile fabrics and laminates. Key aspects that we are trying to figure are:
- volume thresholds and break even point (in terms of volume) for using digital vs traditional printing. Can digital printing be suitable for larger volumes?
- perceived / potential benefits of using digital printers for both short and large volume orders
- latest digital printing technologies
- printing ecosystem - entities involved and major providers for inks, software , equipment, fabric, etc.
- engagement & pricing models with digital printing service providers
- technological changes / investments required by customers to move to digital printing from traditional printing+6 Other Responses