We are looking for a knowledge management consulting firm that serves clients as well in peru with latam expierience+13 Other Responses
Currently one of our fortune 500 client based out of usa has placed the following request on "knowledge management". The objective of the client is to understand the knowledge management program in order to implement a robust model for their strategic sourcing and procurement organizations.
Scope of the project - "global"
following are the deliverable :-
-- what are the best practices in km programs?
-- how are programs structured? What are the processes that are used?
-- how is information documented and where is it stored?
-- what is captured and what is not (actual lists please) and why?
-- how is the information organized to make for easy access?
-- who is responsible for managing the program ?
-- how do companies document the knowledge management of the people's intellect?
-- what things should be avoided?
-- how do you manage the volume of data & what tools have been developed to aid in the success of the program?
-- pricing analysis for all services in knowledge management program ?+13 Other Responses
Human Resources Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about hr software, such as workday. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses
Us Human Resource Management
I am looking for us-based hr executives, senior managers, and benefits leaders to participate in 30-60 minute interviews around employee engagement, employee communications, and the technology infrastructure that supports these. Interviews could touch on program strategy, goals, budgets, planning cycles, and feedback on new concepts.+15 Other Responses
Knowledge Management And Talent Management
We are hr outsourcing firm (impact hr in km solutions), searching for partner in the same field.+22 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing In Usa
Currently we are serving a fortune 100 client. We have the following request for human resource outsourcing in usa. Following are the deliverable of interest for our client -
how is "outcome based pricing" in human resource outsourcing impacting procurement?
What are the new trends in outcome based pricing in human resource outsourcing?
What are the qualitative measures adopted in outcome based pricing model?
How does an reverse sla change in this type of pricing model in hro?
What are the new methods of measuring kpi's due to outcome based pricing model adopted in hro?
What are the parameters used in deriving this outcome based pricing model? What are the changes in roi measures as there is shift by organizations from bottom-line approach to performance measure approach?+11 Other Responses
Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Human Resource Software Support
We are looking to speak with enterprise customers of the following (or similar) human resource software support companies:
we’re looking for people that made the purchasing decision within their organizations for these vendors, evaluating other alternatives in the process, leading implementation, and those who work with the services/products regularly.
were you the one responsible evaluating, selecting and implementing to product?
How long have you been using the product for?
Who else did you consider (i.E., what alternatives did you evaluate besides the product you selected?)
are you an enterprise level customer?
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond to the following questions with your availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days. +35 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Require expertise on how contractual agreements are made for hr consulting services:
1) are the agreements based on fixed price?
2) are annual inflationary clauses built into them?
3) what is the average duration of these agreements?
4) how do rate cards vary by type of hr consulting bought : health & benefits, talent, retirements etc. ?+8 Other Responses
Cloud Based Workforce Management
Execsense, a division of the financial times, is an exclusive digital network of career-driven thought leaders. We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “what hr executives need to know about cloud-based workforce management tools and resources” scheduled for 1/23 at 1 p.M. Est.
The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with ***. While ***will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with ***logos and recording of presentation), ***will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future. The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, forbes, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations.
For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information, as well as this original posting.+13 Other Responses