Accounts & Finance Division Kpi Benchmark
I am currently working on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company who is looking to benchmark their accounts and finance operations. Specifically, we are looking to answer below questions:
1. In a shared service operating model, what are the key accounting/finance indicators (kpi) that a pharmaceutical and research company be monitoring, to ensure service efficiency?
2.How are finance groups supporting pharma/bio tech companies monitoring leading indicators* to measure their company growth and change over time in order to continue to provide high level service to their companies?
3. What are the benchmark numbers for below kpis:
- procure to pay (# of purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, payments)
- accruals (volume of accruals)
- payroll, benefits, and stock compensation (# of employees, # of grants, # of jurisdictions)
- fixed assets and capital spending (# of assets tracked, managed, capital spend tracking)
- revenue (# of invoices, cash receipts, new partners/customers)
- investment and cash management (amount of cash managed, foreign currency complexity, # of investment managers)
- planning and forecasting (# of groups/people supported, entities supported, additional complexity in planning across a larger organization)
- tax planning and management
nandhini+8 Other Responses
Key Performance Indicator
Region focus: global
brief: we global procurement consultants and we are developing kpis to measure the performance of medical communication agencies. The kpsi are to be of two types:
1) agency performance kpi: measurement of the agency's day to day performance - filing of invoice, time to revert to client mails, emails etc.
2) activity performance: specific kpi for activities external expert management (kol identification, advisory board, rwe publication plan), scientific communication (dissemination strategy, awareness program, publication) etc.
Please reply to this inquiry if you believe you would be able to assist us with the above.+4 Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+17 Other Responses
Procurement Kpi Figures/values In India
Hi, i am looking for experts who have experience in procurement kpis, namely dpo, % spend through eauction, % of spend managed through projects, advanced sourcing techniques used (e.G. Expressive bidding, parametric pricing, etc.).
Categories - engineering indirects, non-engineering indirects, packaging, raw material, etc.
Industry - fmcg, pharma, agro-chemical
geography - india+14 Other Responses
Best Practices For Sla/kpi In Contracts
We are doing a study on the industry benchmarks on kpi's and sla's for road freight.
In this regard, we would like to know varies industry best practices for sla/kpi in annual contracts. We are looking at qualitative and quantitative analysis along with the percentage of adherence for each kpi's and sla's
please respond with your contact details asap since the request is very urgent in nature.+28 Other Responses
Would like to understand specific kpi's adopted by payment companies for contact centers, specifically for customer care, concierge and technology support desks; understand industry leading practice slaâs and performance tracking/reports for these types of centers.+10 Other Responses
Cpg - Metrics & Best-in-class Savings Target
Savings targets and calculation methods -
o how cpg companies set savings target – is it usually based on a % of spend or cogs, inflation? What are the savings targets in best-in-class cpgs?
O industry best practices in setting savings targets
o how are savings usually defined and calculated? Gross versus net savings, addressable spend only or total cost including commodity market component?
Performance metrics / kpis -
o what types of savings are usually measured? Y-o-y actual cost, cost avoidance, savings versus budget, savings versus market, working capital, etc.
O benchmark on cpgs kpi’ s to measure price risk management performance versus other savings coming from negotiations and reformulation projects
o external perspective: what’s the key measure for price risk management performance for shareholders - beat internal budget or market index?
Regards,+13 Other Responses
Bpo Service Price Benchmarking
I am in need of payroll bpo services price benchmarking and suppliers sla / kpis.
Scope of the countries - across globe.
For better understanding: the price benchmarking should provide us the complete details of suppliers pricing structure and complete cost components involved.
Thanks in advance+4 Other Responses
Key performance indicators and benchmark values required for entire value chain of procurement that is spend analysis, category management, negotiation and contracting,planning and po use, material receipt, accounts payable.
Industries under consideration are chemical, pharma, cpg and bfsi.+32 Other Responses
Seeking an expert for the below mentioned study
project name: agency key performance indicator (kpi)benchmarking
project scope: global
project objective: to understand the kpi’s for agency evaluation from a pharmaceutical perspective
1. What are the kpis in 5 disciplines of marketing services i.E. Creative , digital , public relations , medical communication (publication and medical events) and advocacy .Looking for the below list of kpi’s:
• annual agency performance kpi list
• project performance kpi list
*each discipline is a separate study
2. What are industry (pharma and cpg) benchmarks for kpi’s identified?
3. What are the measurement/tracking/ monitoring mechanism for the identified kpi list, including scoring benchmark?
4. Intelligence on ideal number of kpis to be included for agency reviews and industry best practices in linking kpis to agency payment?
Kindly contact me in case you have expertise in any of the 5 disciplines of the marketing services mentioned above
thank you+12 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Kpi
Would like to know the spend (vendor specific) kpis that one needs to know to save costs in long term.+2 Other Responses
Category: training and development
context: fortune 500 healthcare company
request for expertise in: sourcing strategy,organization structure, tuition reimbursement policies, internal and external kpis and benchmarks.+5 Other Responses