Accounts & Finance Division Kpi Benchmark
I am currently working on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company who is looking to benchmark their accounts and finance operations. Specifically, we are looking to answer below questions:
1. In a shared service operating model, what are the key accounting/finance indicators (kpi) that a pharmaceutical and research company be monitoring, to ensure service efficiency?
2.How are finance groups supporting pharma/bio tech companies monitoring leading indicators* to measure their company growth and change over time in order to continue to provide high level service to their companies?
3. What are the benchmark numbers for below kpis:
- procure to pay (# of purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, payments)
- accruals (volume of accruals)
- payroll, benefits, and stock compensation (# of employees, # of grants, # of jurisdictions)
- fixed assets and capital spending (# of assets tracked, managed, capital spend tracking)
- revenue (# of invoices, cash receipts, new partners/customers)
- investment and cash management (amount of cash managed, foreign currency complexity, # of investment managers)
- planning and forecasting (# of groups/people supported, entities supported, additional complexity in planning across a larger organization)
- tax planning and management
nandhini+8 Other Responses
Key Performance Indicator
Region focus: global
brief: we global procurement consultants and we are developing kpis to measure the performance of medical communication agencies. The kpsi are to be of two types:
1) agency performance kpi: measurement of the agency's day to day performance - filing of invoice, time to revert to client mails, emails etc.
2) activity performance: specific kpi for activities external expert management (kol identification, advisory board, rwe publication plan), scientific communication (dissemination strategy, awareness program, publication) etc.
Please reply to this inquiry if you believe you would be able to assist us with the above.+4 Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+17 Other Responses