Big Data Java Development
Big data java engineer(greenplum / cassandra)
san ramon ,ca
• bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent (stem) with minimum 8 -10+ years of experience as data engineer.
• a minimum of 2 year of experience using hadoop ecosystem, map-reduce, spark, nosql (hbase, mongodb etc.),
• a minimum of 2 year of experience using scripting (pig, python, perl, etc) is required
• a minimum of 5 years of experience java, web services, rest api
• advanced degrees preferred.
• primary role in recent positions must be as a lead data/big data engineer
• ability to leverage data assets to respond to complex questions that require timely answers
• must have superior communication skills - both oral and written
• must be able to function productively in an ambiguous environment+3 Other Responses
Big Data Clusters Research
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who have influence over strategic and purchase decisions regarding their on-premises big data infrastructure and solutions. The ideal expert should be a current big data clusters user or those using competitive big data solutions. To be specific we are looking for:
-big data itdms: high-level it decision-makers responsible for strategic decisions regarding their on-premises big data infrastructure.
-big data end users: would include data scientists and all those involved with advanced analytics. Must have at least some influence over purchase decisions.
-data engineers: those responsible for the actual architecture of their organization’s big data pipeline.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. What is your level of involvement in on-premises big data infrastructure solutions?
2. Does your organization currently have a big data solution on-premises, in the cloud, or both?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+295 Other Responses
Big Data Ingest, Streaming, Operation Software
We are looking to speak with paid customers/users of data integration, streaming and operations software. We want to have a better understanding of your use case, purchasing considerations of the software and evaluation of other vendors in this space.This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing data integration, streaming and operations software in your organization? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.2. Are you able to speak on the software's features and functionality? Please comment on your use case.3. Did you also evaluate other competitors? Are you also familiar with streamsets?+38 Other Responses