Logistics/freight Surcharge Analysis
We are looking for experts in the apac (china + singapore) region working / worked (in the past) with logistics players in sea /air / road freight who have experience in surcharge rates and prices and have in-depth knowledge of surcharge models and pricing.
• what are the key factors (top 4-5) that affect the surcharge rates?
(e.G., emerging trend / developments, government regulations, mode of transportation, type of product shipped, supply vs demand, geography-specific, lcl vs fcl, etc.)
• what are the various unique / creative surcharges levied by logistics service providers (lsp)?
(e.G., all-in-one surcharges, any hidden surcharges, miscellaneous, etc.)
• who levies the surcharges; lsp vs others - government, ocean liner, freight brokers, etc.? what percentage of the surcharge is levied by lsp (i.E. Not passed on by others)?
• how frequently do you levy new surcharges (e.G. Weekly, monthly, etc.)? Which segment of transportation attracts the maximum number of new surcharges?
• which type of surcharges have the highest margins? What is the average mark-up added on the surcharge(s) by a logistics service provider?
• how are key surcharges structured by different modes of transportation (ocean / air / road)?
(e.G., in ocean freight transportation, surcharges are levied on basis of pre-carriage, carriage, on-carriage services)
+4 Other Responses
Road Transportation Market
Category: road freight
country: kingdom of saudi arabia
we're looking for an expert who can provide insight on road transportation market in ksa
the report is for market analysis on ksa for fmcg carriage (road freight).
Required report must have- insights on:
• transportation growth rate and contribution of road transport towards overall
transportation (model split: air, sea, road and road)
• trucking cost structure and pricing models in ksa (existing and preferred
pricing practices) – major impacts and cost drivers
• availability of trucks for domestic and export transportation (specific for
movement from ksa to uae and ksa to kuwait)
• seasonality impact on trucking capacity in ksa
+9 Other Responses
Air Handling Unit Market
We are conducting an online study on the csahu market to understand the purchase process of an air handling unit in the united states. We will assess the different stakeholders and their decision making process, specifications of ahus, selection criteria and brand evaluation.Below please find details of the study.
• survey methodology: online
• geography: us – representative from all regions across the us
• objective: through this survey we plan to capture some information on the latest recommendation specifiers have made to end customers
• respondent profile: we would like to reach out to respondents, who are “specifier / specifying engineer” (they are typically consultants or those who’ve specified/recommended air handling units for clients across multiple buildings)
• length of interview: ~30-35 minutes
• incentive: usd 50+7 Other Responses
Africa Air Pollution Control And Waste Water Treatment
Our client is working with a diversified engineering organization to explore markets in africa, with a focus on nigeria. They would like to speak to experts who are potential users of their products including boilers, air pollution control, waste water treatment equipment, etc. Required experience in manufacturing in sectors like food & beverage, textile, fertilizer, pharma and plastics.+10 Other Responses