Legal Services Market
I am looking for expertise in legal services, on the following points:
1. Insights on how big companies influence their law department employees’ behavior towards the consumption:
a. Decision on what matters qualify for assistance from external law firms
b. Insights on how to influence employees’ decisions on which law firm they would contract for the legal matter at hand.
Thanks and regards
+9 Other Responses
Legal Services Industry
I work for a market research firm serving global 1000 corporations. We are working on a project related to what are the different forms of alternative fee arrangements that fortune 500 companies negotiate with external law firms.We are currently seeking support from legal consultants for the following:-
1. What are the different forms of alternative fee arrangements that are being adopted by law firms for companies in the financial services industry?
2. Which are the advantages and drawbacks of each type of afa and which are the practice areas suited for each type of afa?
3. Case-studies of finance companies adopting different forms of afas
it would be great if you could tell us as to what extent and depth you can provide this information.+10 Other Responses
Execsense, a division of the financial times, is an exclusive digital network of career-driven thought leaders. We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “learn the best way to start your own practice as a lawyer” scheduled for 2/10 at 1 p.M. Est.
The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future. The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, forbes, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information, as well as this original posting.
daniel+4 Other Responses
Canadian legal industry
what are the current trends among law firms in canada with regard to the following trends?
1) de-equitization of partners
2) global expansion of law firms 3) are corporate counsels looking to reduce their legal spend by taking most of the work in-house instead of outsourcing the work to law firms?+1 Other Responses