Lead Generation Business
We are currently conducting research on the search lead generation sector. We would like to speak to ex-vp levels from one of the following business areas: marketing, product, strategy within the following companies:
individuals must have worked at these companies to be considered for this project.+8 Other Responses
Consumer Lead Generation
33 year old reputable and very successful mailing list management, brokerage and compilation company is seeking well seasoned full time sales executive with a minimum 3 years data sales experience. We sell lists for direct mail, email, inbound and outbound telemarketing. Relocation is not required. Work from where you live. Only looking for with a successful track record. Personal and business references required. Candidate must be a self-starter, extremely driven and motivated, tenacious, a creative thinker that thinks outside the box. You must be able to build a block of new business, as well as deal with existing clients of the company and service their needs.
We are launching a in-house lead generation department within the next 30 days which will allow us to generate custom leads for existing and new clients in any vertical on demand, quickly, and producing highly qualified and targeted leads. This allows you to be able to meet the needs of any client regardless of product or service. We are launching our own incentivized co-registration lead gen path. Also, have telemarketing capabilities to conduct custom surveys and do live call transfers for those who qualify. Model can be applied to any vertical. Any experience in online and offline lead generations campaigns where your role was connecting the lead source with the lead buyer is a major plus.
We have many opportunities to sell data. Need an experienced, honest, hard working, personable, and industry knowledgeable individual for special position..
serious inquiries only.+2 Other Responses
Jd Cutover Lead Consulting
We are looking for a consultant who can help through complete planning/cut over documentation. This would be a 3 months with possible extension.
Roles & responsibilities:
* develops detailed cutover checklist and project plan including both technical and operations or business tasks.
* responsible for creating and maintaining the cutover project plan as per the cutover standards
* responsible for detailed project management of the cutover and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cutover
* responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages
* plans the human and physical resources required for cut-over activities.
* develops the logistics, communication and escalation plan and documentation. (policies, procedures, downtime processes)
* provides cutover status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in coordination of legacy shut down activities prior to application activation
* ensures entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final go/no-go meetings
* leads cutover activities for pre go-live, go-live, and post go-live
* works closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application
* develops back out / contingency plans for cutover
* coordinates requirements for go-live including staffing and overall logistics
to qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
have worked through at least 2-3 full cycle cutover planning and lead through completion
d365 (preferably or other erp systems) cutover planning experience?+4 Other Responses
Lead Acid Battery Manufacturing
i want to set up start level lead acid battery, tubular battery manufacturing plant in uttar pradesh, india. Any experts or consultants who wish to support should contact me.
raghav+10 Other Responses