Lean Six Sigmas
***** (thailand)co.,ltd policy to implement six sigma
target by mar-13
1. At lease on-process black belt x 1
2. At least on-prcess green belt x 3
3. At least initiate project x 3
thanks for your return in training and consultant.
quality manager+9 Other Responses
Supply Development In Transportation Industry
Job title: senior supply development engineer
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
We are looking for senior supply development engineer for a company in the automotive/transportation industry. The senior supply development engineer should have strong automotive experience, demonstrated apqp ownership and evidence of improving supplier quality via improved ppm and incidents.
• bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 5 - 10 years' experience in supplier development or related discipline in the automotive or commercial industry required.
• certification in quality management desirable - asq certified quality engineer (cqe), certified quality auditor (cqa), certified reliability engineer (cre).
• six sigma green/black belt a plus.
• strong manufacturing, process, quality systems and root cause analysis/countermeasure experience required
• demonstrated experience in problem solving (8-d methodology) in manufacturing processes with emphasis on six sigma (dmaic) methods
• knowledgeable and hands on experience in application of lean and six sigma (or alternative advanced problem solving methods) including: value stream mapping, cpk/ppk, gr&r, spc, control plans sampling plans, kaizen, 5s, statistical analysis,
smed, 5 why's, root cause analysis, 8d, qfd, error proofing, fmes cause and effect diagrams, pareto analysis, etc.
Location: greater chicago area
salary range: $90,000 -$110,000
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses