Leds Lighting Product Development
I am looking for an expert for leds in a flashlight. The led needs to be a 1/2 watt or 1 watt, and about 3.5 volts (could be higher voltage) and put out the brightest light with the lowest power usage, since i am using a super capacitor for the energy source.+15 Other Responses
Led Sockets And Thermal Management
* how critical is thermal management system for your product or led lighting industry?
* why are the existing thermal interface materials not meeting the requirements?
* in terms of existing technologies, heat sink and fans? What do you believe are the pro and cons?
• will you be interested in our thermal interface material based on nanomaterials in incorporating in your products? If you are a consultant, do you have leads who may be interested in trying our product? Please specific names are required here.
• will you be interested in evaluating our thermal interface materials for use in your products or make suggestions?
What is the percentage of led defects in your installation? -you can give a range if you don't want to divulge proprietary data? Public market survey links are acceptable if you are not working in the lighting industry?
What is the size of your typical street light installation or other types of led installation that you have been involved with?
Ps: the responses to these questions can be written responses or a phone call can be arranged. We are seeking experts from consultants/manufacturers/designers or thermal management industries.
Finally your names will be referenced in the cleantech 2011 as market experts for led thermal management. If you have problems with this , please let us know.
We are looking for four top experts , fees is $50 an hour.
Thank you. Looking forward to getting your response.+4 Other Responses