Legal Rates In Apac
We are looking for an expert that can help us with a project about legal rates for apac region/hong kong urgent
we are currently involved in an internal study to understand the average rate for legal services in apac region/hong kong and are seeking experts who can assist us in this regard.
1) to understand average legal services rate for apac region / hong kong for following attorney levels:
• associate (1-3 years’ experience)
• associate(4-6 years’ experience)
• associate(7+ years’ experience)
• jr. Partners (1-5 years)
• partner (6-10 years)
• senior partner (10+ years)
2) legal services standard rate of partner and associate for 5 to 10 legal firms in hong kong / apac region.+undefined Other Responses
Our legal needs:
- we would like a document written to explain the following:
- what does it mean to be proactive in the legal area as it relates to privacy (i.E., what can a firm do today in the legal area to be ready for a future privacy crisis)
o what steps are involved that can’t be done later, and why do it now?
- what are the cost benefits of being proactive vs waiting until some crisis occurs
- what are the selling points to want to make executives prepare now+6 Other Responses
Legal Services & Debt Collection In Mexico
I am looking for expertise in the legal services and debt collection category with respect to certain insights on the legal market as to which are the top law firms and debt collection agencies in mexico providing legal recovery, legal corporate review services and debt collection services.
Legal recovery services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
Legal corporate review services include review of legal documentation provided by clients to the bank.
Debt collection services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
With respect to the above i would want insights on the following questions:
1) which are the law firms and debt collection agencies providing the aforementioned services?
2) what are the current payment models adopted by these law firms or debt collection agencies
- how many of them charge alternate fee arrangements? (example: fixed fee, capped fee, flat fee etc.)
- what do they charge as percentage of fee by stage of case and what is the percentage?
3) what is the alternative mechanisms of payment (example: payment made based on success of case, efficiency rate of performance, incentive based pricing etc.)
thanks and looking forward to your response.+2 Other Responses
Legal Process Outsourcing
I have the following questions regarding the use of legal process outsourcing.
1) what are the different types of fee models used and describe their suitability by the type of service provided?What is the approximate price of each service(hourly rate or per doc rate)?How does a typical commercial engagement work in legal outsourcing(fte/per transaction/hourly billing)?What negotiation levers can a client use to reduce cost?
2)who are the major outsourcers of legal services (trends in adoption)?What is the average spend of general counsel in their overall budget and what is the future outlook?What are the different steps/stages in legal outsourcing?
3)what is the step by step approach involved for a corporation to outsource their legal services to a lpo directly? What is the step by step approach for corporation to outsource their legal services to a lpo via a law firm? What is the prescribed governance structure for a corporation when they outsource legal. How can they monitor successfully?+6 Other Responses