Leisure Fishing Business
I am looking for someone who knows the fly fishing retail and service related businesses. Initially this would cover the trout fishing segment including business financials, traffic patterns, market demographic - i need both primary and secondary research.+3 Other Responses
Equity Project Finance
We are and authorized zintro partner and want to talk to people who have worked with equity project financing. We want to understand equity financing in mega-projects in areas such as leisure & hospitality, restaurants & entertainment, construction & real estate, hotels & tourism +20 Other Responses
Corporate Travel And Entertainment Cards
Corporate travel and entertainment cards market - for fortune 500 companies:
• key trends in 2014, 2015 and beyond
• trends by regions – north america, emea, apac and latam
• sourcing models – global/ regional and single/ multiple suppliers – widely adopted and conditions on when it is applied
• billing and liability models – current and future, reasons for change
• how are fortune 500 companies managing dual currency?
• typical foreign exchange transaction fee pain by fortune 500 firms, and how does it change by suppliers?
• % of rebates and sign on bonus which fortune 500 firms can negotiate with card providers – provide industry average for different t&e spend ranges by top regions(north america, emea, apac and latam)
• other value added services offered to incentivize buyers by the card providers
• the adoption of bidding/ e auction for t&e card providers
• preference of open bidding vs. Closed bidding in this market and examples of pricing and non-pricing factors included
• which card issuers are losing market in recent years and which ones are gaining more customers in the fortune 500 segment?
• case example to support all the above questions
the focus of this research is cpg and pharmaceutical industries. Required to highlight any industry difference in the above, wherever applicable.+13 Other Responses