We have a small office in the 97212 zipcode and have been having trouble with homeless folks sleeping, littering, vandalising our property. Looking for alternatives to fencing for security options.+3 Other Responses
Lighting Controls Market
We are an established management consulting firm based in the us that is looking for consultation on the major lighting controls companies and market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the general market trends and dynamics, competitive landscape etc. As well as more in depth knowledge that we will find of value.
Some of the responsibilities of this industry expert include:
· provide a market overview identifying key players, major trends, segmentation, etc
· identify growth drivers and strategies in the industry
· develop a view of the future of lighting and lighting controls (i.E. Main tech trends)
· produce deliverables such as a memo or slide deck to present to the client
· attend calls with team and the client (on-site work is a possibility)
· work with team as the scope of the engagement develops
ideal expert background:
· 15+ years in the lighting industry who has work at/with one of the majors (e.G. Acuity brands ; cooper industries (easton corp.); cree inc.; crestron; ge lighting; honeywell; hubbell; koninklijke; philips; n.V. Legrand france sa; leviton; schneider electric; sylvania osram
· management, marketing, sales, strategy experience preferred; not interested in someone with purely technical experience
· ideal expert will also have functional consulting capabilities (e.G. Ability to validate market size)+25 Other Responses
Thanks for any reply in advance. I currently have a project that im commissioning. There are many low voltage halogen lights (osram 50w) with osram eta-60 phase cut dimmable electronic tranformers. Say we have about 6 circuits with an average 10-12 such lights per circuit. When they are dimmed lesser than 50 % the entire lights start to flicker. Other halogen lights in the same circuit also begin to flicker. Could anyone sense the problem here. Are too many electronic drivers causing the problem?
My dimmer is rated for 40-500w for incandescent and and halogen lamps and 40-300va 230v 50hz for ferromagnetic transformers for low voltage halogen lamps. This is what's exactly written on the dimmer.
Any suggestion is appreciated.+5 Other Responses