Digital Advertising In Social Media
We would like to speak with multiple experts and understand their insights on digital media advertising trends in the us. Medium-large advertising agency (preferably $1b+ in annual revenue), with a focus on social media and digital advertising across key platforms (facebook, google, twitter, pinterest, snapchat, tiktok, youtube, roku, trade desk, etc).
a.Must have experience in placing ads on all major platform
b.Able to speak to roi metrics, pricing, and volume trends.
C.Budget allocation and trends by digital channel (video, search, social, etc) and then allocation within each segment.
D.Interested in understanding shifts in ad spending between platforms and overall market growth.
E.Able to speak to idfa and data/privacy trends.
F.Able to quantify growth and budget % trends
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What channels and platforms do you place ads on?
2. Please describe the major trends in advertising spend you are seeing across digital platforms?
3. What is the size of your organization, how much ad spend do you currently manage, and across how many clients?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. Referrals are highly appreciated**
+35 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Social Media
We are looking for a driven social media specialist, with experience in and a passion for nootropics and other products in the anti aging niche to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
• build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or html) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• collaborate with other staff (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• proven and verified working experience and success in social media including facebook, pinterest, reddit, and instagram
• excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• adequate knowledge of web design, web development, cro and seo
• knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• fluency in english
• bs in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations or equivalent experience and training
please send us your resume including proven successes and a cover letter or cover paragraph that helps us understand who you are and how you think. We will meet with you over skype video conference to learn more about each other. We are looking forward to getting started with you!+13 Other Responses
Social Media Management
Geographical scope: us
industry: fortune 500 cpg company
the key points that we would like to address are:
• agency engagement models that cpg companies have adopted while developing their social media management model
best practice – pricing
• an overview into the various compensation models used by other cpg companies
• in-depth analysis of the pbr (pay by results) model
• key performance indicators that can be used to evaluate the options
cost saving –
• advantages and disadvantages of social media managed in house as opposed to through an agency
• benchmarking the amount of risk or savings that can be achieved+12 Other Responses