Storage Tanks For Oil And Gas Industry
We are looking for experts who can guide us a few key queries related to atmospheric type tanks storage tanks used in oil and gas. Prominent queries include the contractual practices followed by major o&g companies globally, cost structure for a typical tank fabrication and supplier scenario in south east asia. +3 Other Responses
Liquified Natural Gas (lng)
Expertise discussion on liquefied natural gas (lng) industry
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are looking to understand a few trading & portfolio management topics in the liquefied natural gas (lng) industry. You should have prior experience with o&g players (ideally from shell, bp, exxon), be familiar with trading books and the separation of trading and portfolio management roles and responsibilities. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Core - p&l structure and trading vs. Portfolio vs. Origination
2. Core – performance management & incentives (for both trading & portfolio teams)
3. Secondary but nice to have – deal capture approach / it considerations (to implement the above split)
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
elianny+19 Other Responses
Municipal Storage Tanks And Distribution Networks
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts in the us, uk, australia, and new zealand, with knowledge of municipal utility water treatment for storage tanks and distribution networks.
This is a paid 1-hour phone or video interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. Are you able to speak about the market size and growth for either on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers in the us?
2. Are you able to discuss the pertinent technologies for on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers?
3. Can you identify and discuss the main players and competitive dynamics in on-site hypochlorite, polymer blending and activation, and water storage tank mixers?
4. Are you able to speak about the key market drivers/trends (regulations, capex vs opex), constraints, and potential risks in the key segments?
5. Are you able to speak on the go-to-market channels in the key segment mentioned?
+7 Other Responses