Management Consulting Best Cost Country Sourcing
We are looking for information on best cost country sourcing for management consulting services.
• is it feasible to look at best cost country sourcing as an option for management consulting?
• are there any management consulting firms who have offshoring facilities?
• what type of services are offered in this offshoring facility?
Thank you.+20 Other Responses
I am looking for sourcing consultants and sourcing managers who have handled glassware category in the past. This project is executed for one of the top 5 beer manufacturers in the world. Professionals who have in depth knowledge in answering the following questions can respond to this request
1. How do major beer & spirit giants spread globally (ab inbev, sabmiller, heineken, carlsberg, diageo, bacardi)source glassware? Kindly provide sourcing approaches adopted by each company.
2. Do they engage with regional glassware players for each region or do they engage with global players with multiple manufacturing facilities?
3. Which for these companies use punch out catalogs for purchasing glassware globally?
4. How is the supply market for glassware structured? Which are the some of the regions for sourcing? Who are the major players in the market?
5. Forex risk & shipping costs are seen as major challenges. What could be the ideal sourcing practice & contractual terms to mitigate these?
6. What are some of the best practices adopted to consolidate volume and increase cost savings in glassware category
7. We need case studies on success stories in sourcing glassware effectively
experts with in depth knowledge on the above questions kindly respond to this request. We would want this information within a time frame of 1 week.
Best regards,+3 Other Responses
Sourcing Aluminum Beverage Cans
I am looking for expertise in sourcing raw materials for sourcing aluminum beverage cans in europe.
We would like to understand in detail the various opportunities available for can buyers to source the raw materials (aluminum can sheets) for the cans.
- what are the models being followed currently in the market to source the raw materials for aluminum cans and what opportunities are available for the buyers to source the raw materials directly? (example: hard tolling, soft tolling, sell & buyback, etc.,)
- what are the various contractual mechanisms in place for sourcing raw materials for beverage cans?
- how can beverage can buyers leverage their scale while procuring raw materials?+5 Other Responses
Need experts with experience in strategic sourcing strategies in retail.
Some of our questions:
• is there a policy mandate to engage strategic sourcing and what is the typical dollar threshold for that engagement?
• what are the consequences if business partners do not comply with this policy?
• how is the policy enforced (consequences, audits, reports?)
• who makes the decision on supplier selection – business partner’s or strategic sourcing, or both?
• how does the reporting and working between the business partners and strategic sourcing team take place? (raci matrix)+8 Other Responses
I am in the process of creating various designs and setting up a new footwear brand originating from manchester. We are looking for a manufacturer, preferably in portugal or europe that can give us samples as well as an initial first production of a small number of designs and will look to work with them and grow with them. Our footwear designs are fashion lifestyle sneakers looking to be of the highest quality materials (leathers/suede set) and craftsmanship.
What are the full services that you provide? Can you do patterns, grading, samples, fabric sourcing, packaging etc?
What are you minimums numbers for production?
What are your prices for samples? As well as production per sneaker?
What brands do you work for?
We are looking for prices of samples for such styles, quality and craftsmanship of at least 2 styles both in 3 different colour ways.
I look forward to hearing from you.+8 Other Responses
Sourcing Of Fresh Fruit And Vegetables
I require an expert chef who specializes in fruits and vegetables salad. Also, i am looking for a sourcing expert who can help me source high quality fruits and vegetables. This requirement is for india. If you can deliver and are interested , please connect+21 Other Responses
Office Supplies Sourcing
we are looking for industry professionals who can help us in our market research to understand industry practices for office supplies sourcing and fulfillment across major regions of north america, europe and south east asia.
We need following specific details:
1) how major companies procure their office supplies? Is it a global engagement or regional engagement? More insights into the operational aspects like who manages warehousing and also into procurement strategy
2) top major service providers offering sourcing, warehousing and fulfillment services for office supplies, janitorial supplies, general supplies and packaging products. (excluding staples, office depot, lyreco, office max)
please inbox us if you have relevant exposure.+9 Other Responses
Market Research Sourcing
Sourcing best practices in dealing with market research companies globally.
how this depends on type of service, geography, spend of client etc.?
engagement best practices in dealing with market research companies globally.
single or multiple suppliers
how this depends on type of service, geography, spend of client etc.?
cost structure of market research suppliers
key cost drivers
key negotiation levers and discount opportunities+23 Other Responses
I am interested in sourcing dress socks for my company from an overseas manufacturer. I have samples and specifications that i can share.+4 Other Responses
Natural Ingredient Sourcing
Hello, we are a rapidly growing natural personal care products company. We are looking for someone very qualified to help us source natural butters, oils, surfactants, emulsifiers, actives, etc. From qualified suppliers. We manufacture the products on our own, but are having a time finding reputable suppliers. The person for the job is someone with industry contacts and lots of experience with natural ingredient sourcing.+38 Other Responses
Financial Advisory Services Sourcing
i am looking for following information with respect to "sourcing of financial advisory services" :
financial advisory services include corporate finance, transaction services, restructuring, risk management, forensics and litigation.
1. Sourcing strategy: how do fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies source the financial advisory services? Is is centralized or decentralized within the client organization? How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
2. Engagement strategy: how do fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies engage with the financial advisory services suppliers? Is is local/regional/global suppliers? Do companies use a preferred supplier list? How many suppliers are there in preferred supplier list? How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
3. Pricing models: what are the widely adopted pricing models used for these services?How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
4. Mid-tier suppliers: who are the top mid-tier suppliers for these services apart from big players like big four?+15 Other Responses
we are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us with insights on "e-sourcing/e-procurement" solutions. We are happy to pay experts who help us with pointed answers to our queries below.
We would like to engage via phone and consult with experts knowledgeable about the current e-sourcing solutions and dynamics related to the same. We will only want pointed answers to specific queries enlisted below:
• key metrics against which the technical competencies of e-procurement/e-sourcing solutions are benchmarked? How do the different offerings from vendors (ariba, coupa, basware, oracle ebs, oracle fusion, capgemini ibx, gep, sap) compare against those metrics?
• how big a challenge is the integration of the e-sourcing/e-procurement platforms with the client’s internal erp (on-premise and cloud) systems?
• how are the integration-related challenges addressed? Are there any best-practices that you can quote?
• what is the role of a system integrator (e.G. Ibm) to address such integration-related challenges?
• who are the top system integrators (sis) in the e-sourcing/e-procurement landscape? Comparative analysis of sis?
Please avoid 'run-of-the-mill' verbose answers while coming out with your expert answers. Ideal candidates should have 10+ years of experience with e-sourcing/e-procurement platforms and should have completed at least 5 full life-cycle implementations. Pharmaceutical industry perspective, while not mandatory, will be however appreciated.
Look forward to an engaging discussion.
budha+8 Other Responses