Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in "artificial intelligence driven precision medicine" to provide commentary and insights towards a startup that developed an open cloud platform that hosts ai driven precision medicine tools known as clinical classifiers.
We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
As a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be view-able by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+14 Other Responses