I have a new business/economics model which flips many of the old business/economics models on their head. I know it will work, but people think it sounds like a gimmick. I need an expert to verify that my new model works and could easily become a widely accepted, successful model.
The model is based on friedman's equation of exchange. Just changing the model will create a new system of commerce, as everyone tries to capitalize on the model. The new model is inherently more efficient and creates genuine value instead of just the shuffling of goods.+5 Other Responses
Healtchare Economics & Reimbursement
My name is chris whittington, i represent market access global and am a specialist in healthcare economics and reimbursement in the medical devices arena. We currently have a vacancy for a turkish speaking healthcare economics director based in ankara.
The role of the director, healthcare economics and reimbursement is to provide leadership to support development and implementation of strategic plans at the territorial level that optimize the economic value of the portfolio. This position will provide leadership at territorial level in strategic planning, defining, developing and leading the implementing coverage coding and payment strategies that enhance the position of our products. Exceptional ability to plan for the use of data and evidence to support a value proposition is required.
Responsibilities will include development, implementation, analysis, interpretation, and communication of global health economic and reimbursement (he&r) strategies and projects to demonstrate covidien products’ values across their lifecycle. Collaboration with corporate reimbursement and health economic strategies and objectives, alignment with internal functions of clinical, medical affairs, strategic marketing and pricing, payer relations, global and regional counterparts, and new product development is essential.
Performance of this position is measured in part, by the degree to which “he&r issues” are resolved within emea emerging markets regional markets for covidien products.
Advanced degree preferred or equivalent experience in health policy, health economics, healthcare marketing, research or reimbursement.
• experience in interfacing with external scientific, governmental and regulatory bodies & preference for interactions with reimbursement agencies in emea;
• exposure in value based pricing, product development process, health economics (modeling), and reimbursement;
• prior experience in reimbursement planning or policy (or public health), coding and payment;
• solid understanding of the business of healthcare and the incentives and disincentives which influence product adoption and utilization among clinicians and purchasers;
• international he&r experience with a publication track record in peer reviewed literature and professional presentation history is preferred;
• successful track record of working with a disseminated sales team;
• experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred;
• experience within one or more emea emerging markets countries is preferred.
I would be most grateful if you could recommend any candidates to me for this role, as it is an urgent vacancy. Please contact me if you can assist me in any way with this.
executive search consultant
healthcare economics and reimbursement
market access global+4 Other Responses