Repair Services Of Turbo Machinery And Compressors
I am looking for information and expert views for "repair services of turbo machinery and compressors" with specific focus on the following:
1. How is the regionality of the supply base and logistics requirements addressed and recognized?
2. What are best practices around supply base rationalization?
3. How can competition be enhanced, especially when in most situations the true repair requirements are not known until the equipment is inspected?
4. What are best practices around companies developing and enforcing repair specs for specific equipment?
5. What solutions are being offered for a 3rd party to manage repairs?
6. What are best practices around parts sourcing for mro repairs? Is it better to let the repair suppliers buy the parts or should a client buy themselves and supply to the repair suppliers?
Experts with relevant experience, please get in touch with me for further discussions.
Thanks!!!!+16 Other Responses
Automotive Spare Parts, Repair, Maintenance Industry
Automotive spare parts, collision repair & maintenance industry insights
how automotive repair & maintenance chains procure spares?
Do they procure from oem / distributors?
How such companies ensure the availability of spares across all their stores? Is there any specific inventory model adopted?
Any innovative methods followed by such chains to remain cost competitive?
Role of dealers in the automotive spares and services.
How do they remain relevant in the current scenario? Especially with the emergence of collision repair chains?
How does these dealers arrange to replenish their logistics?
What are the typical margins offered by the oem to the dealers?
I can share in questions in detail, if required.
Request experts with experience in automotive repair & maintenance operations in the us market to respond.
Thanks and regards
ajay+10 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Equipment Mro Services
We are looking for an expert who can offer insights on mro (maintenance, repairs, spare parts etc.) service providers in north america for process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key areas of focus are:
1. Average oem spend on maintenance services such as, preventive maintenance, spare parts, repairs, services etc.
2. Industry best-practices (sla's, kips etc.)
3. Are there purely 3rd party service providers for the equipment mentioned above in na?
4. Do integrated facilities management (ifm) service providers also provide mro services for pharmaceutical process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment? If yes, how do they engage with clients and what benefits do they offer?
Experts with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical equipment mro services in north america, please respond to this query.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Looking for experts on mro category for the following insights
• difference between manufacturer/distributor/integrators engagement models (when each is preferable, advantages, disadvantages)
• rebates obtained by distributors and by integrators
• cost models for mro integrator arrangement
• inventory turns (for both new and old plant equipment)
• selection criteria for buyers and crib attendants at site in an integrator model
+7 Other Responses