Oil & Gas Drill Bit In Malaysia Or Southeast Asia
We are looking for an expert for the drill bit in malaysia (at least sea). We are interested in the following questions:
1. Prices paid by oil & gas operators in malaysia and other different sea countries for drill bits of the following sizes:
• 17-1/2 inch
• 12-1/4 inch
• 8-1/2 inch
2. Impact of covid-19 on the prices of drill bits+5 Other Responses
Malaysia - Oil And Gas Custody Metering
We are working on a study on quality measuring instruments used for custody metering of oil and gas in malaysia. The scope of services offered by the qmi supplier is for offshore and onshore locations, from platforms and fpso's to (off-)loading facilities and terminals, for pipeline operations, and refineries.
We need your inputs to address the following questions:
1. Key cost components and their percentage in overall cost structure for the manufacturer of custody metering system in malaysia (which include valves, flowmeters, flow computer, etc ) in terms of costs incurred on labor, facility, administration, depreciation, profit margin, etc.
A. Key cost drivers affecting the pricing of these quality measuring instruments for the buyers
2. Latest advanced technologies implemented by suppliers of qmi, which is used for custody transfer applications across the globe to improve operational efficiency
a. Any new investments on tools, equipment and/or systems employed in custody metering system?
3. What are popular contract arrangements made by o&g companies in malaysia with the suppliers of custody metering -qmi
a. Do o&g clients in malaysia prefer leasing or buying the metering system? Which has greater saving opportunities in terms of % for the clients?
B. What is the level of adoption (in the range of percentage) in terms of leasing and buying of custody metering- qmi by o&g clients? Provide case references on the same
4. How does clients procure maintenance services for these custody metering instruments in malaysia(or south east asia) when they are buying or leasing it? Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
A. Which has higher cost-saving benefits and adoption levels among o&g clients- buying with maintenance, buying without maintenance or leasing the qmi.
B. Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
C. Key local suppliers of malaysia which provides custody metering system with/without maintenance services.+11 Other Responses
Insurance In Malaysia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients would like to speak with professionals who have worked at senior management positions in large insurance companies in malaysia. The discussion would revolve around typical practices like unbundling, layering and upcoding, billing, pricing for non-regulated items, procedures performed, length of stay, tests, etc.+4 Other Responses