Malaysia Real Estate Market
I would like to set up a real estate development business , and a restaurant management business. Is it possible to incorporate a company that is 100% foreign owned?, and i would like to know is that kind of business is doing good in malaysia?, waiting for your reply._thanks+4 Other Responses
Low Voltage Motors In Southeast Asia
We are currently conducting a project that is looking into the southeast asian low voltage motor market. We require a consultant who can speak to our client about this topic over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have had sales and/or business development experience at at least one of the following companies: teco, elektrim, att, brook compton. The candidate must also be able to answer the following questions:
- what is the low voltage motor market size in southeast asia (thailand, malaysia, vietnam, indonesia, singapore)?
- where are the motors used (i.E. Pump, compressor, fan, oil & gas, construction, etc.)?
- who are the major low voltage motor manufacturers in the region? What is the price level, market share, major product line-up?
- can you explain basic product specifications/line-up required in the region?
- efficiency: deman of ie1, ie2, ie3
- electrical/mechanical requirements: hz, voltage
- quality comparison: made in china/taiwan/japan/usa/europe/etc.
- what percentage of low voltage motors is sold through distributors?
- market shares of various distributors
- do distributors maintain their own stock or do manufacturers have local warehouses?+undefined Other Responses