i looking for experts from pharma company in injectable space focusing on us market(only). The expert should ideally be a ex-employees in commercial/business head and ex-employees in regulatory function (companies: sagint, amphastar, claris, akorn, teva, hospira, sun pharma). Also should have experience in gpo (group purchasing organization): medassets, amerinet, novation/provista, premier, magnet, healthtrust, managed healthcare associates, hospital central services cooperative, gnyha ventures and united states department of veterans affairs. Or anyone from pbm (pharmacy benefit managers): express scripts, cvs health and united health group.
karnika+14 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare: New Product Development
Consumer healthcare: r&d- new product development
what is considered best practice while managing new product development outsourcing?
• is full service a common engagement or functional service outsourcing is commonly practice? Under what conditions is each opted?
• single vs. Multiple suppliers (engagement on global/regional/local scale)?
What is the outsourcing based on?
• function (analytical testing, stability testing, formulation development, in vitro testing and micro testing) or
• product category (respiratory, oral health, skin health, pain etc.) or
• formulation (liquid, solid dose etc.).
How do companies (fmcg/cpg) manage npd outsourcing for otc products?
• what is the makeup of other fmcg/otc companies npd supply base? Is it fragmented or consolidated?
• what size and number of suppliers are being used by competing fmcg/consumer health companies?
Market trends in npd outsourcing
• what are the recent trends in npd outsourcing service providers? Trends in the following parameters:
• how has npd outsourcing changed over the last 5 years?
• what is the future outlook?
• where is majority of npd activities being conducted? What are the key geographic markets?
• supply market overview – types of suppliers and their key focus areas+17 Other Responses
Private Exchanges - Healthcare Benefits
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in answering certain questions regarding private exchanges providing healthcare benefits to corporate in the north america.
1. Factors which help decide when to use a particular type of private exchange - carriers/ insurer or technology based providers or benefits consultants
2. Pros: benefits of using private exchange – avenues for cost savings, efficiency improvement etc. Through private exchanges and how?
3. Cons: challenges/ risks involves in using private exchanges
4. Adoption levels of corporates
a. What type of companies typically go for a private exchange?
B. What is the % adoption in a company with (i) fewer than 50 employees, (ii) between 50 to 1000 employees, (iii) more than 1000 employees
c. Names of large corporates moving towards private exchanges
5. Case studies of how companies reduced costs through private exchanges
6. Pricing structure
a. How are benefits plans priced?
B. What % fees or mark ups do private exchanges get?
C. Total cost of ownership - break up, while engaging with a private exchange
7. Engagement models
a. What are the various engagement models which are typically used while engaging with a private exchange?
B. What are the limitations/caps in place while engaging with a private exchange?
We are looking for a phone or email consultation for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your relevant experience in private exchanges/healthcare benefits segment, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+29 Other Responses