Manager Of Innovation And Insight
Manager of innovation and insight in stow, massachusetts.
Our automotive systems department (asd) is seeking a talented innovation and insight manager to join our new products technology team. We have successfully extended our market leadership in areas of noise and sound control methods. In this role, you will support the team leader by taking responsibility for managing sensing and analysis of competitor, market and technology trends. You will play a key role within the existing asd advanced product development process (pac and epac) as well as assemble consumer and oem insight (voice of the customer) as well as employee (expert) idea, as in input to the overall strategic product planning process.
Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- leads and manage planning activities for non-contracted/advanced development with asd r&d, is an active contributor to epac analysis and decision making.
Work closely with, and provides asd input to corp. R&d activities (with corp. R&d liaison).
- analyze and evaluate new, relevant technologies with appropriate adjacency to our existing technology and marketing capability for new asd applications.
- maintain data on all competitors and performs analysis and tracking of competitive activity.
- provide insight on business opportunities and risks.
- performs/contracts teardown and functional assessments of competitive products as needed. Works closely with the manager of alliances and partnerships to analyze opportunities with outside partners.
- forecast technical direction within the automotive audio electronics market including hardware, materials, software, connectivity, and interaction influences of other automotive systems.
- tracks activities, strategies and technologies of large, “silicon valley” companies and forecasts their impact on the automotive sound-related business (connected vehicles, self-driving vehicles, etc.).
- work with strategic marketing, product line managers (pml) and technical sales managers to develop consumer and oem customer insight into automotive audio experiences and solutions to automotive sound-related problems.
- perform assessment of consumer and customer (oem) “value propositions” with the objective of clarifying and quantifying logical and emotional reasons for purchase. Communicates this information to category plms to ensure success of sales activities for new categories, components, software, materials, etc.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- progressive technical and business experience in the areas of product management, operations, finance, strategic marketing, program management, technical sales or strategic planning.
- experience in automotive electronics, specifically audio or active noise reduction, is strongly preferred.
- ability to work across business disciplines and functions with particular focus on products and marketing
- automotive oem or tier 1 supplier thinking and business case development
- strong brand management orientation and competence
- 10+ years of progressive technical and business experience in the areas of product management, operations, finance, strategic marketing, program management, technical sales or strategic planning
- bachelors of science in engineering or related technical field is strongly preferred or comparable experience is required.
Kindly attach your latest resume along with your response to be considered for this job opportunity.
This full-time job does not provide visa sponsorship.+24 Other Responses
Management Consultant - Manager In South Africa
We are a group of young, dedicated, committed entrepreneurs building a global investment firm with a management consulting and commercialization arm that supports both own and third-party investments. We focus on emerging markets and on a broad range of sectors from natural resources, energy and industrials to technology!
we are looking to hire a manager for our johannesburg office.
The ideal candidate should boast extensive management consulting experience and meet the following criteria:
◦ be either a citizen or resident of south africa
◦ hold an mba from a competitive program
◦ 5-7 years of experience ideally in a top-tier management consulting, with at least 2 years managing a cross functional, cross cultural team.
◦ extensive knowledge and network in the following industries: natural resources, industrial goods, metals and mining, logistics and infrastructure, agriculture, energy, oil and gas and consumer products.
◦ ability to develop detailed instructions
◦ complex thinking and data analysis capabilities
◦ strong communication skills both written and speaking
◦ expertise in excel, presentation software (ppt) and other programs are a plus.
◦ extensive client senior management interfacing experience.
◦ responsible for documentation and presentation of all work stream and project results
◦ direct overall responsibility and accountability for meeting project deliverables
◦ demonstrated ability to coach/teach others+11 Other Responses
Job title: quality assurance manager - manufacturing
location: west chester, pennsylvania
reports to: president
competitive salary and benefits. Relocation offered for the right candidate.
The quality assurance manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the systems that ensure that our products and processes are meeting their goals for quality and improvement, in accordance with the quality policy and iso – certified quality management system, (qms). In order to achieve these strategic goals, the qa manager will lead a team of quality assurance roving inspectors and final inspectors as well as serve as the management representative for the iso 13485 qms. The qa manager will also communicate with customers on quality and other issues to ensure that effective steps are taken to measure and improve customer satisfaction, and serve as principal contact for quality audits, surveys, and corrective actions.
this position requires strict confidentiality. Access to company information will not be discussed with anyone inside or outside the company.
- work with management to develop specific and measurable goals, improvements and standards to continuously and consistently improve quality and reduce errors.
- act on behalf of the customer to audit and maintain the accuracy and timely delivery of products.
- ensure that first article inspections, (fai’s), are performed in a timely manner throughout the day.
- make sure that roving inspections are done at all work stations on a routine daily basis and results are reported back to the machinist.
- see to it that final inspections are done in a thorough manner and in accordance with shipping requirements and scheduling.
- maintain iso 9001 and 13485 medical device quality management system certifications and compliance.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
- bs engineering or related discipline, or asq certification, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ quality experience in a precision machining environment.
- experience with implementing and maintaining iso 9000 certification.
- knowledge of statistical process control practices.
- willing to work 40 or more hours weekly.
- basic computer knowledge. Familiarity with ms word, excel and outlook.
- cnc / swiss experience
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.+75 Other Responses