Marine Shipping Cold Chain Logistics
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with sales managers or operations managers from a major ocean carrier company/ container (that uses refrigerated ships) who have experience in cold chain logistics and reefer containers. The candidate must have knowledge of the overall container carrier market, including market sizes and the needs of hygroscopic cargo (such as coffee, tea, tobacco, paper, or powder) or perishable goods. Knowledge of energy usage and dehumidification requirements are also strongly preferred.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. Can you share your background with cold chain logistics and reefer containers?
2. Would you be able to discuss your knowledge in the overall container carrier market and the needs of hygroscopic cargoes or perishable goods?
3. Can you discuss your experience in the energy usage and dehumidification process in this space?+20 Other Responses
Shipping Container Terminals
I am doing a study on port terminals. I would like to understand the below:
1) information on how public and private terminals operate
2) kpis and slas on port terminals
3) engagement practices of port terminals and to understand whether the terminals engage with carriers or engage with shippers
please advice at the earliest+35 Other Responses
Tanker Truck Transport Service
I would like to understand the tanker truck transport services market in us to know the current market scenario, recent price trends, impact of truck driver shortages, key trucking regulations, seasonality of freight flows and supply demand dynamics. The objective is to understand the current tanker trucking trends, recent uptrends in freight rates.
I wanted to understand the below
• us liquid bulk freight(petrol, curde oil, etc) trucking market overview
• regional overview of bulk freight trucking market (west coast, south east, midwest and east coast)
• overview on bulk freight truck movements between us and canada
• market trends with regard to supply-demand dynamics
s j deepak+6 Other Responses