Beverage Grade Gas Market Data
We are looking for market data on the following deliverables in the beverage grade/food grade gas market. Global beverage grade gases market outlook ( for all beverage grade gases): market size, growth and forecast
global capacity for co2:
supply side: total co2 capacity, split for beverage grade co2 vs split for non-beverage grade co2
demand side: total co2 demand, split for beverage grade co2 vs split for non-beverage grade co2.
North america beverage grade gases market (2018-2026): ( market size historical and forecast by types of beverages, market size historical and forecast by end use, market size historical and forecast by types of gases, market size historical and forecast by application, market size historical and forecast for top countries, co2 raw gas market share, key suppliers' market share)
europe beverage grade gases market: (same details as north america)
asia pacific beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
latin america beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
middle east and africa beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
note: all market size data to be in value (usd) and in quantity (kilo tons)
please let us know+4 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Market Research
We are looking for an expert who has strong knowledge in pharmaceutical real-time market research
geography: global with much focus on us
we would like to understand pharmaceutical real-time market research industry and partnerships that are working between suppliers.
Deliverables that we are looking for:
- suppliers who can provide real-time pharmaceutical market research
- partnerships between traditional and real-time market research providers with advantages and disadvantages for buyers
- sourcing models for real-time market research(through traditional research firms or boutique suppliers) with advantages and disadvantages
balaji+14 Other Responses
Market Data And Agencies Providing Content Creation And Development In Uae/gcc
Study on content creation and development in uae/gcc
the specific objectives of the project would include:
agency analysis – identification of best in class reliable big, mid-size, small and boutique agencies including freelancers which have strong presence in the uae/gcc market (special focus on uae). The agency should be able to provide content creation & development in english and arabic languages across media, technology, education and science industries
trends analysis – overview of major shift in trends/dynamics that will impact sourcing of content creation services.
pricing model – overview of various pricing models and cost elements, their contribution to the overall cost structure and possible impact on buyers.+7 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses