Benzene Phenol And Aspirin Pricing Data
i am looking for information on "benzene, phenol & aspirin" in terms of -
1. Indicative pricing data (2012-2015)
2. Price drivers in terms of raw materials, logistics, regulations etc impacting the price of these commodities
3. Alternate methodologies with regard to synthesizing aspirin.
Looking forward to your response.
Regards+7 Other Responses
Pricing Model Analysis
Looking for vendors that manage business process outsourcing tasks similar to this pricing analysis task, organisations that conduct secondary research
at this stage all that is required is a high-level indication of time and hourly rates in order to deliver the following -
obtain single unit pricing information for around 5,000 - 10,000 individual products, via the company's own online shopping cart facility.
This exercise would initially be for a single european country, however the task may be duplicated across this corporation's other local european country websites.
The output, the individual product line items, including product number would be captured on a spread sheet, by country.
If you have any clarification questions, do get in touch immediately.
I look forward to hearing from the zintro community.+26 Other Responses
Stock Market Analysis
Hello my name is mr. Maurice and i am the owner of the company here in plainfield new jersey and i would like to know if you have any contact information on consultants that might be in the new jersey area that would able to do a question and answer session ( 1 hour) on a monthly basis. I am looking to start these sessions in november of 2015. Thank you. Mr. Maurice huff+8 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses