Market Research Analytics And Competitive Intelligence
We are looking for an expert who has experience in market research, analytics, and competitive intelligence category with a global focus. We will look for information on market overview, cost and pricing analysis, trends, supplier list, benchmarking, negotiation.
I will get in touch with the potential expert for further upcoming projects.
+41 Other Responses
Germany Market Research
I want insights on price benchmarking for various market research roles in germany+6 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Market Research
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we are engaged with a fortune 500 pharmaceutical company.
We are looking out for experts who have experience in market research industry.
Below are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed:
q1: who are the incumbent market research vendors in the us for the below mentioned pharma companies:
q2: what are the sourcing strategies adopted by the above mentioned pharma companies while sourcing market research offerings. Also what are the key therapeutic areas these companies leverage market research for?
prashanth+2 Other Responses
Brief description about the project
our client who is a pharmaceutical major spends a lot of money annually on various key categories by tying up with suppliers across the globe. The number of suppliers per category would vary depending on the requirement and the frequency at which the products must be delivered. Tying up with lot of suppliers might not be cost effective and would also lead to supplier management problems as managing suppliers would become a tedious process. And also the company loses the edge on negotiation if the number of suppliers is going to be more. In order to reduce the complexity involved in handling large supplier base and also to save some costs, our client would like to carry out supplier rationalization across key categories and across the globe.
a category of interest where the client spends a lot of money is market research. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective how the supplier rationalization should be carried out across this category? What are the various factors that should be taken into account while carrying out rationalization? Best practice or guidelines to carry out the process? What should be the right number of suppliers for each category and why? And many more… please find the key deliverables mentioned below as part of this request.
1. What is the amount spent by a major pharmaceutical company on the above mentioned categories?
2. How do major pharmaceutical companies carry out supplier rationalization?
3. What are the factors that drive a company to go for supplier rationalization?
4. Benefits and risks associated with supplier rationalization?
5. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective, what is the average number of suppliers that companies tie up with for each of the categories?
6. To be cost effective and problem free, how much number of suppliers should each company have for all the 12 categories? Reason behind it and is there any thumb rule?
7. Best practice/guidelines to carry out supplier rationalization
8. Is supplier rationalization carried out in the same way in both emerging markets and developed markets or is it different?
9. Key supplier names for 12 categories across the globe
10. Success stories of supplier rationalization by a pharmaceutical company.+6 Other Responses
Pharma Competitive Intelligence & Market Research
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we have engaged with a fortune 500 healthcare firm.
We are looking out for experts who have experience in handling competitive intelligence categories for healthcare firms. These are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed
1. How do healthcare companies gather competitive intelligence? What is the budget allocated for ci?
2. Who are the major market research firms that provides the following ci services: primary ci, secondary ci, ci on conference coverage, workshops/scenario workshops, and sales force assessments
3. Should we engage with multiple suppliers for each of the above competitive information categories?
4. What are the pricing models adopted by ci market research providers?
Consultants and category experts in competitive intelligence market research kindly respond to this request.
prashanth+61 Other Responses
Market Research Statistics
I am seeking someone with expertise in statistics and design of market research studies to provide consulting services. Needs are fairly basic - sample size, how and when to oversample, response weighting,etc. This need arises periodically and would like a 'go to' person who can provide expertise and recommendations.+18 Other Responses
Market Research Services In The U.s.
We are a global consultancy seeking experts who can provide insights on the market research industry, with a particular focus on the u.S.
We are looking at:
1) 2-3 detailed case studies on how leading pharmaceutical companies engage with market research firms - do they purchase only data from a single research firm or do they prefer bundling market research with other service offerings such as analytics, consulting, etc.
2) pricing models when engaging with market research firms i) in case only data is purchased and ii) in case market research services are bundled with other offerings such as analytics, consulting, etc.
3) engagement models when engaging with market research firms for the both the situations mentioned in (2) above
4) swot analysis of the following market research firms – nielsen and symphony (iri)
note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hand-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in this space if you are interested to proceed.
+44 Other Responses
Primary Market Research
Solid experience in primary and secondary market research within petrochemical/mining/metal/industrial/commercial/retail sectors. Knowledge of alternative industrial land use and optimization guidelines. Must be able to assess sector trends, create segment taxonomies, size markets, prepare forecasts, and develop industry models. Must have experience with advising and presenting new opportunities based on sound quantitative and qualitative analysis. Experienced in examining, assessing and advising on how to develop broad, robust, diverse and sustainable industrial markets sectors and capture value chains, organic growth and synergy between the sectors. A graduate in engineering from an accredited institution. Must be fluent in written and spoken english.+8 Other Responses
Primary Market Research
Looking for the following information, specific to primary market research in eemea
1.Sourcing model adoption levels (global, regional, local, hybrid)
2.Engagement model adoption level (preferred supplier, agency of record, no restriction of suppliers)
3.Contract model adoption level (short term, long term, ad-hoc)
4.Pricing model adoption level (rate card, fixed/flat fee, project based/cost plus model, performance-bonus model)
5.Competitive intelligence- top pharma companiesâ spend in the eemea region (it can even be just a percentage of total market research spend)
6.Budgeting and transaction management how often are budgets decided? On what basis? How can buyers of market research manage their transactions better?
7.Comparison between in-house and outsource of market research in eemea â (how many pharma companies carry out market research projects in-house, cost comparisons, etc)
8.Cost saving opportunities with risk and mitigation strategies
9.Kpis for market research in eemea
10.Regulations for market research in eemea
11.Supply risk and mitigation strategies+3 Other Responses
Competitive Intelligence For Pharma Industry
Project overview: competitive intelligence – market and supplier overview
description: we would like to engage with an expert specializing in competitive intelligence services for pharmaceutical industry.
Key deliverables required:
1. Spend of top pharmaceutical companies in competitive intelligence as a percentage of market research spend or any other spend comparison
2. Spend by type of pharmaceutical company (large or small)
3. Sourcing & engagement models:
i. Information related to various sourcing & engagement models suitable for each of the following therapeutic areas,
• genetically defined diseases/rare diseases
ii. Pros and cons of the various models
iii. Best practices in sourcing such as
• length of contract
• value discounts
• engagement models adopted by top pharma companies for ci
4. What is the pricing model adopted for ci studies?
• preferred fees
• project based
• hourly rates
5. Information on top 10 ci suppliers for the above therapeutic areas
6. Information on top 10 ci suppliers during drug lifecycle
we would share a detailed questionnaire once we receive a response from your end.
+24 Other Responses
Market Research Category
We are looking for experts who have good experience in the market research category. We would need information on market overview, technological innovations, key trends, supplier list, pricing details, procurement strategy etc.
We are looking to identify experts in geographic regions including north america, latin america, europe, middle east & africa, and asia. If you think you are a good fit to help us with the above requirements, please get in touch.+24 Other Responses
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times)and an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “how to find alternative markets for your business as a ceo”. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future.
The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, columbia university, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+3 Other Responses