Peripheral Embolization Device Marketing Strategy
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts to assess the commercial selling and marketing/sales positioning of peripheral embolization device manufacturers in the us and understand the impact that covid-19 has had on the commercial organization and the industry.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. Please provide a brief description of your current role at the company
2. On a scale of 1 (low) to 5 (high), how familiar are you with your organization's marketing structure for peripheral embolization?
3. On a scale of 1 (low) to 5 (high), how familiar are you with the impact covid has had on your organization's near and long-term marketing strategy and approach for peripheral embolization?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated
+12 Other Responses
Director Of Sales-medical Diagnostics
Job title: director of sales
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- project development, corporate sales and business development.
- development and implementation of the selling strategy to the sales force.
- hire and train sales force.
- support management of existing clients.
- manage and conduct annual review of district manager(s).
- develop annual sales budgets and ensure that they are met when approved.
- develop and monitor the sales expense budget.
- attend management meetings, present our company’s sales performance against budget and make recommendations as required.
- build and support key opinion leader (kol) program utilizing thought leader forum (tlf) and physician summit.
- operate with a sense of urgency in managing dm and tm expectations to drive performance.
- and much more...
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelors’ degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training and hiring.
- establish goals and objectives for the sales force and manage to meet and exceed expectations.
- history of recruiting and hiring the best candidates.
- ability to coach up or out low performers.
- ability to analyze data, prepare succinct reports, identify opportunities and manage problems.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, and with management and subordinates.
Willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should provide a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.+91 Other Responses