Xenon Market Data
I am looking for data in xenon gas
global supply and demand (2018,2019,2020,2021, 2022-2024 forecast)
supply share by top producing countries and demand share by top consuming countries in 2021
top ten to fifteen suppliers and their production capacities.
Details of suppliers facing any plant outages/disruption/reduced operating rates
price trend in three years and forecast for two years
xenon production by category/type and demand by applications/end users
please let me know+5 Other Responses
Market Data And Agencies Providing Content Creation And Development In Uae/gcc
Study on content creation and development in uae/gcc
the specific objectives of the project would include:
agency analysis – identification of best in class reliable big, mid-size, small and boutique agencies including freelancers which have strong presence in the uae/gcc market (special focus on uae). The agency should be able to provide content creation & development in english and arabic languages across media, technology, education and science industries
trends analysis – overview of major shift in trends/dynamics that will impact sourcing of content creation services.
pricing model – overview of various pricing models and cost elements, their contribution to the overall cost structure and possible impact on buyers.+7 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses
Industrial Lubricant Market
I am looking for the below details on tanzania lubricant market
tanzania lubricant market size in terms of volume and value (historical and future- 2016 to 2021)
east africa lubricant market size in terms of volume (historical and future- 2016 to 2021)
east african lubricant market share by countries
tanzania lubricant supply and demand values and outlook
tanzania lubricant market share by type and end user application
tanzania top lubricant suppliers by market share
best practices and contract models adopted by industrial consumers to purchase lubricant in tanzania
i would appreciate if accurate data can be provided for the above queries
+12 Other Responses