Need to obtain a list of the 20 largest consulting firms in winnipeg, manitoba, canada:
1)structural engineering firms
2)mechanical engineering firms
3)electrical engineering firms
4)architectural firms+1 Other Responses
Renewable Energy Components And Systems
I would like to talk with you about certain co-operative possibilities involving renewable energy projects in the caribbean.
I have recently established a company in the united kingdom aiming at securing agency agreements to represent uk-based manufacturers of renewable energy components and systems in the caribbean.
My background is in finance and management consulting, and my co-director has a background in engineering and business.
If you are interested in talking about possibilities, please feel free to email me at *******with your email and/or telephone contact information and a suitable time that i may call you.
The ideal person will have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering with a solid background in solar pv technologies and renewable systems.
ian+26 Other Responses
Looking for experienced u.S and u.K industry experts in mechanical engineering as part time faculty for our online tutoring sessions.
The candidates must have following attributes:
must be an engineering graduate
sound technical knowledge and understanding
must have minimum 10 years of industry experience
with preferable work experience from a multinational organization
ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.+14 Other Responses
Associate Mechanical Engineering
Associate or entry level mechanical engineer
- responsible for fulfilling general mechanical engineering duties, including design, documentation, reporting, testing, prototyping, etc.
• design and draw cad models for parts and assemblies
• design and document mechanical solutions
• draw and update detail drawings
• build and maintain electronic part/assembly library
• interact with other disciplines and departments
• material and process selection
• provide tolerance design and stack-up analysis
• generate engineering solutions supporting product requirements
• develop and execute test protocols
• component/material selection, process determination
• support generation of dhf, including documentation, risk analysis, etc.
- associate’s degree, trade or technical school, relevant experience+14 Other Responses