Medicaid Behavioral Health
Our firm is looking for multiple experts who can share their insights into medicaid behavioral health decision makers. (various states: would like mix of republican and democrat)
interested in discussing the following:
knowledge about payment trends in outpatient behavioral health
what resources are available for programs that would like to start and run facilities serving this population?
Knowledge about value-based, risk, or alternative contract payment models. Especially: armh-apm, addiction recovery medical home alternative payment model
knowledge of managed service organizations and how to find out and complete for contracts or rfps
experience with opioid settlement planning and management
experience with grant funding for these programs
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space
2. Would you be able to discuss the points mentioned above? Kindly specify the topic and briefly explain if needed.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+8 Other Responses
Medical Billing And Reimbursement
This full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
Job position: director, billing & reimbursement
provides effective leadership and management of the reimbursement department in revenue management, medical insurance authorizations and managed care contracting.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• develops, implements and manages the policy and procedures to ensure complete, accurate, and compliant processes that result in optimal collections and customer service performance for the organization.
• directs the complete revenue cycle process for reimbursement services: ensures timely authorization of tests; initiates prompt calls and manages and monitors contract status and compliance.
• is the key interface with xifin, our billing and collection service to ensure pricing is accurate and billing policies are followed.
• coaches, trains and mentors team to meet departmental goals.
• establishes performance metrics and reporting on progress to management on a weekly basis.
• identifies issues and opportunities within the reimbursement process and implements strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• third-party reimbursement, managed care organizations guidelines, medicaid & medicare regulation experience required, medical terminology experience preferred.
• ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
• strong financial, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• ability to read, interprets, and analyzes business and accounting documents.
• effective communication skills, the ability to provide clear and concise oral/ written information to internal/external customers.
• ability to maintain confidentiality and hipaa compliance practices.
• bs degree in business or a related field
• 8 years revenue cycle experience and 5 years in a leadership
role overseeing medical authorizations, managed care and reimbursement employees.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the u.S.A.+11 Other Responses
My mom is in a nursing home and has medicaid. We are in charleston sc. The dept. Of health and human services sent me a letter saying her assets must be under $2000. All she has is a checking account with about $12000. They say i must get her balance below $2000. They say i must spend the money on her only. I need some advice on my options.+6 Other Responses
I am looking for someone who can help my established home health therapy company with colorado medicaid compliance and regulations. We provide ot, pt, and slp home health services. I need to make sure that we are compliant and know how to bill medicaid with new changes in billing processes.+2 Other Responses